Your latest CC Purchase?

17 hours ago, Brandon said:
Then just say 56 rg “custom” rolls

They're 52 not 56... and they are styled after the behike. I'm not trying to "pass them off" as the real deal. I already have the real deal!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

These arrived today. Just gorgeous.

20190302_152155.thumb.jpg.09718c73394babf094b9ed40c3694926.jpg

20190302_152310.thumb.jpg.246890adc54dd220bae05d877e37c069.jpg

20190302_152400.thumb.jpg.ebda89c6592ca0cd443259f89dceacfb.jpg

Those are beautiful sticks.  I have been looking for a box of these.  Do you mind sending me a PM of where you acquired them from? Thanks!

14 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

They are custom rolls in the same size as Behikes that are peddled by certain people as “from the factory” or “el Laguito seconds”. Snake oil sales bullshit to justify charging more.

10 bucks a pop and worth every penny!

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 2:02 AM, Lotusguy said:

I am running a bunch of coolers and two cabinet humidors and it’s a pain to dig through them all the time.

Thanks all for the kind words!

Sounds like what I like to call "a good problem to have." ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, encephalization said:

Why post in this thread when its stuff you just flip two days later elsewhere? Oddly enough, you didn't post pics of the only thing that HASN'T already sold. Is that what they call irony?

Thanks for this. Love a self-policing community.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Lol I remember seeing them on FB....then seeing them here. 

It's fun to match people on FB with their usernames on here. Hope they went to a good home!!

I saw them on a different forum.

6 minutes ago, RDB said:

Thanks for this. Love a self-policing community.

My intentions are not to call people out but I do think it is problematic. I really love FoH and everything that the boards are. Perhaps I am being cynical but if members that are known under the same handle all over social media and other outlets post their latest "purchases" in this thread and then put them up for sale elsewhere within hours, that could be seen as advertising. Not saying that this is the case here but.. I don't feel like that is fair to the FoH team.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

It's required for the country that imports them. Some European countries require that all cigars are banded with them. I forget off the top of my head which countries do though.

gotcha! thanks for the info 

13 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

It's required for the country that imports them. Some European countries require that all cigars are banded with them. I forget off the top of my head which countries do though.

This is Belgische tax band. There are 2 ways of usage of tax bands, cigars are separatelely banded as you see here or there is a box tax band. Theoretically one can sell box bands only per box. 

In all honesty, the fb pages seem nothing more to me than a ‘community’ of cigar smokers ( not botls) ripping each other off. It’s sad really. Always some experienced smoker willing to take advantage of some newbs ignorance.

• Like 1