Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/20/2019 at 5:05 PM, Hookmaker said:

Another great day to come home from work - the sun shines upon me emoji12.pngemoji12.png

f441e497dd9b7b2e85e75c648030c01a.jpg

3573b364dfd92422f903cc6a3715305a.jpg

7a68c346464b5048217b2cb92bf21920.jpg

Are those ERDM Grandes de España? ? I remember getting quite a few of these back in the days when I started smoking cigars. They were ‘99 or ‘00 don’t remember which, and unfortunately all plugged. I still dream of trying one of these with a good draw. Then again I fear that I might love them and will be unable to get my hands on a box ?

10 minutes ago, SonGoku said:

Are those ERDM Grandes de España? ? I remember getting quite a few of these back in the days when I started smoking cigars. They were ‘99 or ‘00 don’t remember which, and unfortunately all plugged. I still dream of trying one of these with a good draw. Then again I fear that I might love them and will be unable to get my hands on a box ?

They are, but hopefully from a better period (they’re 2004) - but time will tell?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpm32 said:

Hey, if you don't mind saying, what are the box dates on these? Are they from the second batch?

All the cabs I have are DIC 17 and this newest cab is numbered in the 1300’s, the others are 300’s and 500’s. Could you for the sake of enlightening the forum maybe elaborate what you mean or know about “the second batch” as opposed to what I would then assume to be the first batch?

28 minutes ago, Hookmaker said:

All the cabs I have are DIC 17 and this newest cab is numbered in the 1300’s, the others are 300’s and 500’s. Could you for the sake of enlightening the forum maybe elaborate what you mean or know about “the second batch” as opposed to what I would then assume to be the first batch?

Thanks!

These had sold out in Sept. of last year pretty fast, but I had heard that there were more coming—just wondering if that was really the case.

8 minutes ago, bpm32 said:

Thanks!

These had sold out in Sept. of last year pretty fast, but I had heard that there were more coming—just wondering if that was really the case.

Well yes they did and allocations on preorders seemed to be very limited. It seems there is a very small trickle back to shops now but they’re quickly snatched up. To get a cab you’ve got to be faster than when trying to snatch a box of esplendidos on 24:24 at 100$ ??

• Thanks 1