Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 4/7/2019 at 8:56 AM, aphexafx said:

Been waitin' for these Regios.  LAT OCT 17.  LAT has been good to me!

1FtTHljh.jpg

j7J7epqh.jpg

LifQibWh.jpg

Those look great! Nice pick up my man 

23 hours ago, pedro849 said:

letting them rest from travels...after that, fair game!
098972d3704581c8c7d3a23c82b4167c.jpg213a4615ee29e4e54753027ea3ad98d2.jpgefee6014ebb3243f937cc60d3aff423f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! Look at those wrappers! & almost 3yrs  on them too 

• Like 3

On 2/24/2019 at 4:24 AM, aphexafx said:

Monte Espi #2s, from 24:24 clearance.  I still think this is one of Cuba's finest.  So f-ing gorgeous.  ? 

sbGDHm0.jpg

Love the sharpness of these photos....  taken using an SLR or phone?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, moy71 said:

Love the sharpness of these photos....  taken using an SLR or phone?  

Cheers!  I use large sensor SLRs, usually with fairly fast primes opened up a bit so I can just hand hold for a quick snapshot.  Usually a Nikon D810 or D700.

11 hours ago, aphexafx said:

Cheers!  I use large sensor SLRs, usually with fairly fast primes opened up a bit so I can just hand hold for a quick snapshot.  Usually a Nikon D810 or D700.

that explains it.  we talk the same language :)  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Got a great deal on HQ JL#1’s. The aroma is outstanding! Can’t wait to give these a try, I like the corona gorda size so much more than the robusto so I’m hoping I like these better than JL#2’s! 

C153857A-E76B-42E4-B653-079CE6842B59.jpeg

1D008733-2220-4DA7-B689-4BD046B6CB45.jpeg

You can't go wrong with either both are amazing I'm smoking a PSP JL2 as I type this and the quality of the smoke is unreal! Pretty sure I prefer a JL2 over a cohiba robusto! My box of JL1 are from 16 not gonna tap into those just yet!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Just smoked an '18 Esp2 yesterday and it was nothing short of sublime. Even if it had a huge stem inside...still amazing. Enjoy!

Do you have a box code and date for the esp 2?

2 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Do you have a box code and date for the esp 2?

Unfortunately, I do not as it was part of a sampler last year (this was #2 of 2) on FoH. I'm assuming it was from 2017 or probably 2018 box code, but I love them fresh sometimes. Also, didn't want to break open any boxes I hold just yet.