Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

10 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

A few souvenirs from Europe:

OH. MY. WORD. How did you get all that back? No customs issues? 

10 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Oooooh....you got some hella good stuff!  Are those Escogidos?!?!?!

Yes last box they had

10 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

OH. MY. WORD. How did you get all that back? No customs issues? 

I purposefully left out any mention of how / where I brought them back in - not a lot for me to add that would help here and could hurt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

I purposefully left out any mention of how / where I brought them back in - not a lot for me to add that would help here and could hurt.

Copy that. Regardless, nice job. 

20 hours ago, Buck14 said:

Yes last box they had

How many cigar shop visits in how many countries do you suppose it took for you to assemble that mother lode?

1 hour ago, bpm32 said:

How many cigar shop visits in how many countries do you suppose it took for you to assemble that mother lode?

Off the top of my head, and I could be accurate with 2-3 shops once I have time to look at my notes, I’d say 60-70 shops visited in 3 countries but heavily skewed toward Spain (France, Germany were others). In terms of shops I actually purchased at least a material amount at I’d say maybe 20. I’d also say 15-18 cities visited.

Again, I’ll update this with accurate numbers in due course.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

Ate these that good ? Very hard to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that hard to find and yes, they are very good. A regular favourite of mine.