Your latest CC Purchase?

9 hours ago, TheMonk said:

Have read some mixed reviews about the Orgullosos, but the vitola alone was enough for me to pick up a couple boxes. They do look good, that's for sure! Planning on trying one anytime soon?

This is my third box ;)

I've smoked 5 from the first batch and they were all outstanding. They had Oct 2018 date codes, this one is Apr 2019 :o

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

The mottled wrappers on these look gorgeous. Yes, one would think that 4 of 5 years is a long time to wait to 'crack open' a box (and it is), but I had the first cigar from two different boxes aged almost 10 years this week and I was elated I did (the boxes were in my OLH for awhile, hence explaining their age).

Patience is a virtue! I have almost 5 boxes of H.Upmann Connie No. 1 (vintage 2011) and I have seen the light on what age can do to a cigar.   From a good cigar to a great cigar.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheMonk said:

Have read some mixed reviews about the Orgullosos, but the vitola alone was enough for me to pick up a couple boxes. They do look good, that's for sure! Planning on trying one anytime soon?

I’ve smoked two, each from a separate box.  Both were outstanding...perhaps some of the best fresh cigars I’ve ever had. Makes me think hyped regionals might not be all hype. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheMonk said:

I've really enjoyed the few I've smoked. Am trying hard to stay off them. Love the 109 format and the blend is solid!

14 hours ago, TheMonk said:

The box code on the Suisas that had allegedly had some real crappers was MSU AGO 18.  I'll try to find the link to some of the verbiage.

9 hours ago, brainninja said:

So here it is. This isn't my most recent purchase as last week's 24:24 got me for two boxes that'll be coming in next month but, this is my first CC purchase that was made 2 weeks ago minus a few multiples that were enjoyed in Jamaica. e053e35b37e4a4d5dede380bd8f8931f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is that a partagas regional from cuba? Which one is that? Being a global brand i was under the impression they didnt release regionals? Im thinking you might have a few fugazis there bro...plus...Jamaica. of course I could be 100% wrong and i hope i am...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

I’m doing the happy dance. These will be laid down for at least a few more years. As far as I know, this is the second to last production of Des Dieux. 

57B436D8-BCD0-4835-8C27-43A1B1116AAC.thumb.jpeg.e36162de449d0cceca14b8aa48a86984.jpegAC9725A5-CF3D-4230-A8E7-EE2CA297FE65.thumb.jpeg.ed781a0df7b377db7776b83dc3737227.jpegE00BA8C1-BCF7-4592-A46A-E07C9F407DAE.thumb.jpeg.23efdbe1b7745bc15e73a0d8989bf69f.jpegF21DBFB1-7244-42DE-8EEA-C0F344EB39DB.thumb.jpeg.1e56c6c150671dd81d8276108a93efda.jpeg

Wow! Nice score!

Is that a partagas regional from cuba? Which one is that? Being a global brand i was under the impression they didnt release regionals? Im thinking you might have a few fugazis there bro...plus...Jamaica. of course I could be 100% wrong and i hope i am...
I'm not sure on that one. They all were not purchased in Jamaica. That Partagas was bought from an individual in a group that I've traded with in the past. This is actually the second Cuba exclusivo he's sent me. I have no idea what it is.

Hate to break it to you, but there has been no Partagas ER Cuba, or Partagas ER ever. The 10 Global and Niche brands are excluded from the Regional series. You may want to check the authenticity of where those cigars are coming from. Not trying to be a ****, but that is a glaring fake, or someone put an ER band on a Lusi to try and get much more money for it. Either way, no Partagas ERs out there......
I just went through the full regional list and saw that. Definitely going to reach out and see where that one came from. Greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Islandboy said:

This may have been the most enjoyable box to open, ever. The presentation...the aroma...oh my.

IMG_4027.thumb.jpg.1cf897f0c286c119c67789bb3677fb46.jpg

IMG_4025.thumb.jpg.d7917f90207ed8d1cb0a226408e653c1.jpg

The strongest aroma I’ve ever gotten from a box was from 898’s. Just spectacular!!!

• Like 4

On 7/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, Lotusguy said:

This is my third box ;)

I've smoked 5 from the first batch and they were all outstanding. They had Oct 2018 date codes, this one is Apr 2019 :o

On 7/18/2019 at 1:31 AM, Riverstyx said:

I’ve smoked two, each from a separate box.  Both were outstanding...perhaps some of the best fresh cigars I’ve ever had. Makes me think hyped regionals might not be all hype. 

On 7/18/2019 at 2:39 AM, Habana Mike said:

I've really enjoyed the few I've smoked. Am trying hard to stay off them. Love the 109 format and the blend is solid!

Well, I was thinking of laying these down for at least 6 months before trying them, but it seems I really do have to crack open a box soon, specially while they're still available. BTW, my boxes are MSU SET 18, and they do look and smell great.

The mottled wrappers on these look gorgeous. Yes, one would think that 4 of 5 years is a long time to wait to 'crack open' a box (and it is), but I had the first cigar from two different boxes aged almost 10 years this week and I was elated I did (the boxes were in my OLH for awhile, hence explaining their age). 

I agree John, 4-5 years without testing one from a box of 25 just doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t mind resting boxes but how will you ever know where they are at? Heck they could be flat 5 plus years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The ERDM Kon Tiki box split has landed. Gorgeous box and cigars (they better be at this price...). Will be shipping out to the participants tomorrow. Very likely I will split a second box after I’m back from my business trip next week.

Never seen a double wide wooden block on the bottom layer like this before but then usually 50 cabs have a bundle tied in a ribbon and not 4 layers separated by cedar sheets.

478d9d696a131bf80a435b9ee2a1113d.jpg
50dd19c4e4d6f9a97396b06e369749fe.jpg
3e50d25d5269d1222c262465792a7d5e.jpg
af4e2ca9be27c625235dbe899634c067.jpg
9485eceb46e589a4fdf24969a24a4a12.jpg
8edecd9451af4f92d216e18a61819f7c.jpg

Wow!! Gorgeous cigars and display. Why didn’t I participate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk