Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, encephalization said:

Wow @Markspring1978 those Lunch Clubs look fantastic. Bought a partial box a year or two ago and have been on the hunt for more ever since. Good find!

I see them now and again, but damn they’re not cheap. 

Driving your car through the Netherlands, to the UK and back is a bad idea - especially when you have extra days to waste on checking out the little cities along the way

5ae65d9f91d8cf2317608cb61b55cd6e.jpg

Wow, expensive drive those punch DCs? Nice haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

QdO 50. TOU DIC 18. I gave into the hype. Put some sleeping pills in the box and into my Coolidor. 

38C59A58-863B-440D-BCDF-F5418192A007.jpeg

new QdO's dont really need rest! My dic 18 QdO box is unreal...all 93-94 pointers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

new QdO's dont really need rest! My dic 18 QdO box is unreal...all 93-94 pointers.

Looks like I’ll have to give one a shot then. I usually don’t last too long putting them down without trying one. Thanks for the heads up. 

On 7/31/2019 at 3:52 AM, Bri Fi said:

@JohnS looking forward to the review 

Same, let us hear your thoughts, John.

On 7/31/2019 at 3:42 AM, JohnS said:

LRE Dic 2009 La Gloria Cubana Tainos courtesy of our host and rested in my OLH...

1638697691_2019-07-0913_52_47.thumb.jpg.6864e97021cf23eebe687e587a9fffa7.jpg

Too funny, always when I see those stickers on boxes of such kind, I feel they are completely missing the point  :bsmeter::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Same, let us hear your thoughts, John.

Too funny, always when I see those stickers on boxes of such kind, I feel they are completely missing the point  :bsmeter::lol::lol:

The whole sticker thing is complete BS! I mean why not stick it on the back instead of right across the front? Don't they know people collect these boxes and spend mucho dinero on them??? We all know the risks associated with EVERYTHING, including driving a car out on the highway. So why don't they put huge banner across the hood of new cars that reads: "DANGER: MAY CAUSE SUDDEN DEATH" rofl... Seriously though, driving a car is much more dangerous than smoking a cigar and we all know it. Why we have to deal with the "sticker bandits" is beyond me! ?

/end.of.rant

• Like 2