Your latest CC Purchase?

33 minutes ago, Baccy said:

/end.of.rant

Well, mate, I think I am through with that debate. As we are always being told they were - just like plain-packaging - mainly addressed towards kids, to keep them from starting smoking premium cigars, you really can't say it's nonsensical - ... it's plain idiotic.

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

A box of vintage CC a day keeps the doctor away. I’m cruising for a week sleeping in the couch at this rate. 

These are FOH auction winnings. To whomever I sniped this box from in the last two seconds, my apologies. Although, sorry, not sorry. I’ve been looking for FEB 09 for a while, it is the birth month of one of my girls. 

These smell incredible. 

Wow those look great! I may have to budget to shop in the Auctions for a bit to pick up on some of these great finds!

7 minutes ago, Hadroxity said:

Wow those look great! I may have to budget to shop in the Auctions for a bit to pick up on some of these great finds!

Ummm...”budget” and “auctions” don’t belong in the same sentence. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markspring1978 said:

This is how you end the week on a positive note. 

37AEE12A-FCF7-4AE2-8A06-93214B1CE821.thumb.jpeg.d8034d9a842e775916d4af26b80c5eb4.jpeg4BFC266E-91ED-41EA-916C-2D2F7DB91F3C.thumb.jpeg.d9efccaeb1c86fd53eddf7544bc71e4a.jpegDF8F3226-8264-4997-9A3C-473EAAF1754A.thumb.jpeg.135369bbe8333bd0adab0e314d829ea4.jpeg

I had a chance to get a 50 cab of HDM DC with the same code and month and year and I didn’t now after seeing this I wish I would have.

• Like 2