Your latest CC Purchase?

18 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Sometimes you just have to make yourbown cabs.

20190811_180453.jpg

20190811_180539.jpg

20190811_180556.jpg

I just did the same thing with mine....except I wasn’t quite as meticulous :clap:

• Like 1

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

I just did the same thing with mine....except I wasn’t quite as meticulous :clap:

18 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Sometimes you just have to make yourbown cabs.

Ive just worked out a nice cheap present to myself this Christmas TCB!

p26big.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Nekhyludov
2 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Is it just the photo or are those wrappers thick and rough?
Good aroma is always a good sign.

Probably a little of both. I'm using a crappy phone camera with auto correct. The wrappers aren't what I would call rough. Rustic maybe? But they don't appear to be abnormally thick. Just some wrinkling around the veins.

Probably a little of both. I'm using a crappy phone camera with auto correct. The wrappers aren't what I would call rough. Rustic maybe? But they don't appear to be abnormally thick. Just some wrinkling around the veins.

Wasn’t knocking them just asking. I have some secretos that are dry and rough. They smoke just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few boxes of LGC Invitcas Italian Regionals.  At some point I will sell one of them, but that could be pretty far off.

195106015_LGCInvictas.thumb.JPG.398e37e8e58d9e606ab35d90fd673881.JPG

After trying them now and then getting a bit of age on them, you may change your mind.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LLC said:

After trying them now and then getting a bit of age on them, you may change your mind.

I have a feeling you could be correct.  Could be a long time before I try one of them.  Have you had one yet?  I find Italy has released the best RE's in Europe since the inception of the series.  Too bad the Italian RE's are a pain to buy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bbguardsp said:

My first PSP purchase!  Many thanks to our host and crew.  Upmann No.2 BRE DIC 18 from recent 24:24

20190813_101025.thumb.jpg.b80abac6d04ed75a7daf607d8ad50066.jpg

Those look great!  Even when average looking; Upmann No. 2's are one of the best.

• Like 2

I have a feeling you could be correct.  Could be a long time before I try one of them.  Have you had one yet?  I find Italy has released the best RE's in Europe since the inception of the series.  Too bad the Italian RE's are a pain to buy.

I’ve been through half a box already. No aging required, IMO.

I just had one from one of my boxes to try and was impressed but think they will definitely get better with time.