• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Nice quality control there ;)

might of been my fault i took them out of the box then put them back in for the picture lol

might of been my fault i took them out of the box then put them back in for the picture lol

I meant the double stamp :)
  • Like 1

Someone please tell me if I shouldn’t be doing this (sometimes you just need to take a shot in the dark), but would someone knowledgeable about CC vendors PM me? I have a question and I’m not sure who to turn to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

First time seeing that one. FB boys will call those fakes ! emoji1787.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if they are fake i hope they keep making more, since it came shrink wrapped i tried one sweet rich toasted almonds amazing smoke. 

if there is a price drop they will make it into my regular rotation for sure

• Like 1
1 hour ago, akpreacher said:

Picked up some Presidentes at the beginning of the month that came in today!
434da659ebd7e37c84257bf75287ad71.jpg

I didn’t take note of the box code when I ordered them, did anyone else order some and note the code or is there a way to find out the code?

UBM MAR 19

• Like 1
On 8/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, lovethehaze said:

UAO MAR 19 little sampler I grabbed 

9D66F13D-3655-409F-83F0-4E0614C6EE6D.thumb.jpeg.8dc07790c4e5f31214e3667e8e359f20.jpeg

Oooo nice! I grabbed 15 of those...I'll keep about 6. The first espy I had was probably the best cigar I've ever had! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Oooo nice! I grabbed 15 of those...I'll keep about 6. The first espy I had was probably the best cigar I've ever had! 

I never had one. Wanted to start slow with these and c if worth it. But hearing that maybe I should have got more.... but I won’t smoke one for a while so at that point can always re up.