Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

58 minutes ago, Chucko8 said:

Both boxes from our host. Upper box is BRO MAY 19 and lower box TEO ABR 19.

IMG_2395.thumb.JPG.ab61d1e87e6b1d438b699aa54ec8471d.JPG

So you’re the one who keeps beating me to the punch...

Nice work. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Sancho Panza Non Plus SRO Feb 2018. Since they've been announced as discontinued in 2019, I decided to seek out one more box for prosperity's sake. Beautiful wrappers and aroma on these! ? ?

John,
Where are these noted as discontinued? I hadn't seen that.

5 minutes ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

John,

It was a list from the German importer. Deleted, along with PL Panetelas, Upmann Coronas minor, Boli tubo 3 and some other stuff I forgot.

16 minutes ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

John,

The discontinuation list came from the German, Austrian and Polish Distributor, 5th Avenue...

FB_IMG_1558071317007.jpg.3d5d97e6789874d3492819b4b74e9f62.thumb.jpg.946894fc7573e700efc0e38d7d034467.jpg

The cigars discontinued are the Bolivar Tubos No. 3, H. Upmann Coronas Minor A/T, La Flor de Cano Selectos, Por Larranaga Panetelas, Quintero Nacionales and Sancho Panza Non Plus. Partagas Maduro No. 1 LCDH+HS is moving to regular production, with the new Partagas Maduro No.2 and No.3 releases.

In regards to the Sancho Panza Non Plus, these have never been a big seller. Unlike say, the Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, when that was announced for deletion in 2017 and soon unavailable within a month or two, I envisage the SP Non Plus to be available for at least six to twelve months (if not longer). From what I've seen the last boxes have all had box codes from the first half of 2018.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

The discontinuation list came from the German, Austrian and Polish Distributor, 5th Avenue...

The cigars discontinued are the Bolivar Tubos No. 3, H. Upmann Coronas Minor A/T, La Flor de Cano Selectos, Por Larranaga Panetelas, Quintero Nacionales and Sancho Panza Non Plus. Partagas Maduro No. 1 LCDH+HS is moving to regular production, with the new Partagas Maduro No.2 and No.3 releases.

In regards to the Sancho Panza Non Plus, these have never been a big seller. Unlike say, the Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, when that was announced for deletion in 2017 and soon unavailable within a month or two, I envisage the SP Non Plus to be available for at least six to twelve months (if not longer). From what I've seen the last boxes have all had box codes from the first half of 2018.

That’s a bummer. Upmann corona minor tubo is the first cuban cigar I smoked...think we got 3 of them (my brother and I). This was in 1993 or 94. Cigars weren’t very pretty but were flavor bombs. I was hooked. Completely different flavor profile from the Fuentes, Ashtons, etc I was smoking at the time. Been hunting since.

gonna miss those boli tubos too.

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

FB_IMG_1558071317007.jpg.3d5d97e6789874d3492819b4b74e9f62.thumb.jpg.946894fc7573e700efc0e38d7d034467.jpg

Currently going deep on PL Pantys & SPNPs...

41 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Don’t see these too often, but they’re a personal favorite so I jumped on them. 

972C9661-FA89-477F-A786-6B0D0D966C8B.jpeg

C2DE71D6-415D-4FE5-9516-20985DE0AD06.jpeg

C0B419D7-A616-404B-9CF9-06B3830CD604.jpeg

Wow!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, irratebass said:

Wow!!!

I’ve spent way too much on cigars the last two months!  So I figured I’d end with a bang lol.  Really need to take a break from buying now. 

• Like 1