Your latest CC Purchase?

On 11/24/2019 at 6:33 PM, Habana Mike said:

150 Churchills from Alex. 50 each Colorado Claro suave blend, Colorado medio bend and Colorado Maduro fuerte blend we worked out. For the Partagas three drawer humidor.

25 BHK56 and 25 BHK 60 from Hector Luis from the humidor at his casa in Vedado where we stayed. Hector and Mylebis dropped in Monday evening and we had a smoke together.

Box of El Laguito Partagas Serie E No. 2 recommended by Alex and two boxes of Punch La Isla RE Cuba.

That’s awesome about the Churchills. Does he roll those regularly? I might have to put in an order for those next time.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

19 minutes ago, HDGSN said:

That’s awesome about the Churchills. Does he roll those regularly? I might have to put in an order for those next time.

Yes, he will take requests - message him on Facebook. Alejandro Glez

Give him a few weeks notice for special orders

14 hours ago, CptGoodTimes said:

Never had one. Look fabulousness...mmmmmust try. Good young?

Not bad young, but they really smooth out after a few years...and only get better I’m told. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

5-10...years? You aren't messing around huh. I'd like to see the rest of the collection!

I have a 10 pack of these but the box I won't touch, I just I have a baby and I don't have time to smoke a DC so I'll see these again when he is older and I have the time. 

@Astar20 my daughter is 15 months old and I’ve yet to have the time for a DC. Sad cause I usually smoke one Lusi a year to see where my box is at. Not this year. So, 5-10 seems about accurate at this rate lol. Of course by that time you’ll probably have another baby or two so better make it 15-20 years. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

@Astar20 my daughter is 15 months old and I’ve yet to have the time for a DC. Sad cause I usually smoke one Lusi a year to see where my box is at. Not this year. So, 5-10 seems about accurate at this rate lol. Of course by that time you’ll probably have another baby or two so better make it 15-20 years. 

Lmao shhhhhh don't jinx me! I'm hoping this is my last one! I have Churchill and DC that are aging right along with my son! Hopefully we get to enjoy one together one of these days

• Like 1