Your latest CC Purchase?

This morning, checking my email while puffing, I got an email from a source I trust, “BACK IN STOCK! All your favorites.” It was to a stick what we saw in the 24:24 earlier in the week. Different distribution from Oz, much closer to the island. Three cheers for the staff here at FOH! (I’m not sure how to tag folks yet, if anyone wants to pass this to our fearless leaders, that would be cool.)

• Like 1

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

20 hours ago, CptGoodTimes said:

All firsts here.  

Very first Cab(RASS) from the Partagas factory.  

First dozen Hoyo DC(might be the best aroma of anything I’ve ever received).

First Medio Sigs(El Laguito) at a great value(299)

First Coloniales, Hoyo Petit Robo, & savory box of Libertadors.

Reveals tbc....

E21EE1C5-76B3-4335-A429-F2FDFCA583DB.thumb.jpeg.1038032c17030c86889bfa43d99045b2.jpeg

Glad you grabbed the quarter cab of DCs.  I've smoked at least 5 already from my cab lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Gigantes GEO May 2015.  Potentially my last hurrah for RA.  Bought these in the auction because I wanted to try an aged RA without having to actually wait for it.  I'm hoping these will turn around my general opinion of RA cigars.

IMG_0344.thumb.jpg.56a6224f7ce123eb0698b1705cecf319.jpg

ooooo i was eyeballing that box :) enjoy em bro. how much you end up getting them for?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ohbob976 said:

ooooo i was eyeballing that box :) enjoy em bro. how much you end up getting them for?

It was around $425 all in.  I'm really looking forward to trying these after they get a little rest in the cooler.  I'll report back in the daily smoke thread down the road.

8 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

It was around $425 all in.  I'm really looking forward to trying these after they get a little rest in the cooler.  I'll report back in the daily smoke thread down the road.

Please do! Very solid price in my opinion.

• Like 2