Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Hoepssa said:

 

annual bonus get and went straight deep to PCC...

Tainos Formosa and Punch 898

DSC_2200.JPG

IMG_20191224_231641_582.jpg

Wowza! And I thought I was going deep on these, hahaha! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hoepssa said:

 

annual bonus get and went straight deep to PCC...

Tainos Formosa and Punch 898

DSC_2200.JPG

IMG_20191224_231641_582.jpg

Yeah, id call that deep. Well done, and great regionals to go deep on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Surprise package. Got 3 sixers of CoRo and a 6er of ex#4 on a past 24:24 weekend. I looked at my orders and i appearently drunk purchased these on multiple days. I love them, im just confused by my actions, since im already stacked on both. I need more self control. Luckily, I had a mostly empty tupperware to accomodate all these loose sticks...

2074102383_20191226_2148582.thumb.jpg.8d501685dc76bb14eba47fa430967f57.jpg

Drunk purchasing cigars you don’t need? I am not confused by those actions at all. Happens to me frequently. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, El Hoze said:

Drunk purchasing cigars you don’t need? I am not confused by those actions at all. Happens to me frequently. 

Indeed, ha. Also if anyone has the box code for those most recent CoRos, much appreciated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Surprise package. Got 3 sixers of CoRo and a 6er of ex#4 on a past 24:24 weekend. I looked at my orders and i appearently drunk purchased these on multiple days. I love them, im just confused by my actions, since im already stacked on both. I need more self control. Luckily, I had a mostly empty tupperware to accomodate all these loose sticks...

2074102383_20191226_2148582.thumb.jpg.8d501685dc76bb14eba47fa430967f57.jpg

Gotta love drunk logic... Nah I won't buy a box I'll just get 3.. Quarter boxes instead lolll. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Drunk purchasing cigars you don’t need? I am not confused by those actions at all. Happens to me frequently. 

I would guess that at least 1/4 of my purchases are the result of buying while intoxicated. Then again those are just the ones I remember...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

Aside from the whiskey, wife also threw in a box of Fonseca No. 1 to the Xmas gift.

3e773ff5751ef6cc307d9efcb52eb8ad.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a hell of a gift!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.