Your latest CC Purchase?

@prodigy the clasp is different than normal varnished boxes. I was trying to pull it upward like a normal varnished box to the point I was going to break it. Here you slide the clasp to the right which releases an inner lock. Pretty cool

@Kaptain Karl not sure If I have a box that smell better than these. Amazing. 

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I was trying to pull it upward like a normal varnished box to the point I was going to break it.

If at first you don’t succeed, use a bigger hammer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Rabbi I was about to reach for a knife to jam in between the box, but then I figured YouTube would have the answer. Let’s be clear, I expect to be made fun of here. I felt pretty stupid losing an intelligence game to a wooden box. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

@Rabbi I was about to reach for a knife to jam in between the box, but then I figured YouTube would have the answer. Let’s be clear, I expect to be made fun of here. I felt pretty stupid losing an intelligence game to a wooden box. 

We have all done something similar. Nobody died and they’re just cigars.?

7 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

It’s basically a button....that you slide. What’s not confusing about that. I doubt anyone gets it on the first try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

YouTube to the rescue. Had to do the same first time I had to change my son's diaper ?

• Haha 3

On 1/30/2020 at 5:06 PM, Rabbi said:

I was trying to pull it upward like a normal varnished box to the point I was going to break it.

If at first you don’t succeed, use a bigger hammer.emoji41.pngemoji1.png

If it doesn't fit, force it...if it breaks, it needed fixing anyway.  

@Bri Fi Anyone that can't open their Sir Winnie boxes should send them to me for assistance, I know the secret.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, juri said:

witch comp was this from, and major congrats!

Good question... I think it was either “Guess Ken’s Shoe Size” or “Best Christmas Cake Cigar Pairing”

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JayHabanos said:

B994F43A-4368-4028-A718-BA45A6AA153A.jpg
C687939E-1E9D-4786-8D50-0E28737C18B4.jpg
507E3EAF-BBEC-4B01-B653-004F61E8295D.jpg
La Flor De Cano- Petite Coronas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are these?  Anything you’d compare them to?  Been thinking about getting some since they’re so cheap.  

• Like 2