Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, ohbob976 said:

Bought a box of la Reina. Paid too much for them, oh well. 

code should be UAO but reads MAR instead. Assuming this is a Cuba being Cuba moment? Purchased from a lcdh so I know they aren’t fake or anything ( 99.9% sure these aren’t being faked anyway) 

CC20DD43-3627-4387-9CC5-AB2107A8E6B0.jpeg

28051596-EFA9-46CF-BC75-564ED09F0D85.jpeg

They aren't fake, but they aren't all UAO coded either.

2 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

MAR is the new Laguito code. Am I speaking out of class @nino or is this right? 

@ohbob976 I think you're good here. Just a newer box.

Could be, I heard it was MAK 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, ElJavi76 said:

MAR is the new Laguito code. Am I speaking out of class @nino or is this right? 

@ohbob976 I think you're good here. Just a newer box.

We figured the change was in November 2019.  I have a UAO OCT 19 box, and then MAR NOV 19s popped up, like the one above.

• Like 1

@dan benhamou they aren’t cheap but I couldn’t pass them up. I love D4s so it was an easy decision. I almost regretted buying them just because of the EL box code and thought that MSU probably would’ve been a smarter purchase as stellar as the Partagas factory has been. Guess I’ll have to wait until I smoke them but the appearance, aroma, and construction are spot on.