Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 minutes ago, Lucass111 said:

Dang! I've been looking all over for these! Nice get

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! Right place right time kind of thing.  

5 hours ago, Tonyontop said:

Received this gift from a fellow BOTL. No idea of age and there isn’t a whole lot of info I can find on it but I am very intrigued and stoked to have it... 
3B196659-905C-4C41-AA3C-7271D030DB95.thumb.jpeg.427f1dcf609ec39cbba1a8b38843329f.jpeg

Wow a Precidencia! I haven't smoke one of this for a while... 

I have been told they are given as diplomatic gifts in Cuba. 

There are three sizes a 109,a Lancero and a Piramide only had the latter ones?

Enjoy!! 

• Like 1

My very 1st box of Sir Winston just arrived. Pictures don’t do them justice and they were a little tired from their delayed travel. Will be laying them down for a long recovery nap. Can’t wait to try one!
DE4D2BF7-F4FE-4F27-8B4E-9F55F07B76A7.thumb.jpeg.b0f1db39e90b6329d5e0f97f0074672e.jpeg58267508-0FA9-43FE-8F23-3FA93A00E045.thumb.jpeg.1ace3bd6dc9eb9d0075746d20dac4465.jpeg

How long did it take to get it open ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

This virus is rough. Nothing to do but order cigars. And wait for them to arrive. 

the first of the 9 boxes on order arrived yesterday, a Box of JL1. 

8 more bottles of beer on the wall ....

I hear you there. Today was #1 of 13 boxes I have on the way. Patience is a virtue ??

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RDB said:

@GVan lovely looking boxes of the very best value smoke out there. Nice to have slightly different shades too. You can smoke the paler while waiting on the darker.

RDB - Thanks and agree with your assessment!  I'll leave them alone for at least 6 months and then try one from the lighter box.  Probably going to be another two years or so to get that full caramel flavor I'm looking for but, you never know.  Several members here seem to find the right box that smokes well before 5 years.  Only time and periodic taste testing will tell.