Your latest CC Purchase?

9 hours ago, juri said:

wait so customs opened it and saw they were cubans and sent them along their way.... wow i guess they really dont give a crap anymore lmao 

I'm thinking they might have flagged it and are waiting to see if I get more.  They may think I might try and sell them but little do they know I have a addiction that cant be cured

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 4/29/2020 at 8:17 PM, Jo-grimm said:

Scared me with the tape but they arrived safe and sound.  Cant wait to try these out 

20200423_185105.jpg

I had exactly the same experience a few months ago. 

6 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Clearly they don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’m kinda hopeful they simply have their priorities right, and common sense prevails...for a change. 

• Like 3

- Lusis 50 cab

- Esmeralda x2

- Media Luna

- Cazadores

- Siglo IV

- HDM Petit Robustos

No pics yet...because they are all stuck in some airport warehouse somewhere ? ? ? 

7 hours ago, armada_crew said:

La Flor de Cano

Tried one a few weeks ago, i was very pleasantly surprised! Enjoy!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, nKostyan said:

Very interesting that there sticks out from under the warranty seal?
2f81653b56b655957015f5277f985f79.jpg

Happens quite often.  Just Cuba being Cuba IMO.  I have several boxes with both completely covered or showing out the side like that. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Happens quite often.  Just Cuba being Cuba IMO.  I have several boxes with both completely covered or showing out the side like that. 

old communist adage: "They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work..." lol!

• Haha 2

That's not what I meant. It looks like two stickers. Tabacuba - the usual factory seal, but the top is still some green...
Interesting artifact
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nKostyan said:

That's not what I meant. It looks like two stickers. Tabacuba - the usual factory seal, but the top is still some green...
Interesting artifact emoji848.png

Ahh I see.  interesting indeed!