Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Triple stamped. Factory seal sticker, looks like the wrong sized seal, then a normal sized seal. I think Loyd and Harry from Dumb and Dummer would enjoy that someone triple stamped a double stamp....

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, X-Man said:

San Cristobal de La Habana - La Fuerza RAT DIC 19, from our host.20189E28-743E-4857-BD4E-008DAB1374FC.thumb.jpeg.280894a7b03d35785d856f177332f25a.jpeg

B48016E0-A345-454B-8429-A1598A60F3D7.thumb.jpeg.55e4f437f7afcf21b349febfe2be0379.jpeg

6737DB54-FBE8-48B5-BB0D-F40C6A511AEE.thumb.jpeg.67df08e2ff0a1bbd3a3cdcb796c21064.jpeg

Beautifully looking box - I have ordered a similar one from the same listing. Unfortunately, they are currently located in a airport warehouse in Brisbane due to covid ? But these pictures certainly makes me looking forward to receiving them ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/6/2020 at 8:06 PM, Bri Fi said:

@nKostyan you’re right. Didn’t see that other sticker. Here’s a close up 

F2F31AB5-D7C9-4A8E-8D2F-804D6132F40D.png

18 minutes ago, juri said:

if its a super obvious screw up odds go up its legit habanos lol

1. funny answer habanos being habanos 

2. real a counterfeiter would notice it right away and correct it

The three stickers looks to me like:  the beneath one, although hardly visible, probably is the factory transit seal, followed by what looks like the quality control seal, which quote: 'is placed on boxes that are inspected by the QC team at the central warehouse'.

quality-seal.jpg

And then the classical warranty seal on top - all three slightly misaligned ? Info and picture courtesy of the cubancigarwebsite:

https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/packaging/information#Union_and_Warranty_Seals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PLMCs here. Everything I get is frozen at -3F for 24 hours. I usually don't jam all 25 back in the box after that, just seems abusive even with the cardboard spacer removed from the bottom.
IMG_5263.thumb.jpg.6cf3e80f2f0fbdac60e2c87ca43b0992.jpg
IMG_5264.thumb.jpg.605ce1e130cc6aa99c0de9236068f972.jpg
You remove them from the box to freeze? Then out them back in?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, prodigy said:

You remove them from the box to freeze? Then out them back in?

Yep, remove from the box, freeze, back in the box. I'm paranoid since I found a beetle in a Monte 2 I got in Europe last summer.

Yep, remove from the box, freeze, back in the box. I'm paranoid since I found a beetle in a Monte 2 I got in Europe last summer.
I dont freeze anymore, but when I did, I just put the box into the freezer. It seems like a lot of extra to take them out, then put them back in.

No reason not to put the whole box in once you shrink wrapped or put it in a ziplock and taken as much of the air out as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk