Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

27 minutes ago, X-Man said:

IMHO, this is probably the most underrated cigar in the Habanos Global Brands regular production

I certainly think they are the best Monte. I like the #2 and the PE, but these are classier. And yours look great!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

I've never had any Especiales No. 2. How would you compare these to a Monte 1?

The Montecristo number series are nice when they are on. However, need to be lucky to score a nice/right box. Even the Edmundos and Doubles/Petit are like that. IMO, only the El Laguito Edmundos are consistently good. But there’s not that many of them.

With Montecristo Especiales No. 2, I find they taste great even when young. They are better with just a few years of maturity. Just the shape and size are the exact opposite of the current trend. That is why I believe this is underrated and under the radar. Cheers!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, X-Man said:

The Montecristo number series are nice when they are on. However, need to be lucky to score a nice/right box. Even the Edmundos and Doubles/Petit are like that. IMO, only the El Laguito Edmundos are consistently good. But there’s not that many of them.

With Montecristo Especiales No. 2, I find they taste great even when young. They are better with just a few years of maturity. Just the shape and size are the exact opposite of the current trend. That is why I believe this is underrated and under the radar. Cheers!

I was actually going to ask the same thing.  I've had my share of numbers 1-5, I've had more of them than anything else, but I've never had an especial 1 or 2.  Might have to pick up a box to compare them next time they come up on 24:24.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, juri said:

looks like the plug finally let loose 

IMG_0643.jpg

Now that' an order - nice going !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, VRATJV07 said:

Heard these were hard to find, even on the island, so I jumped on 3 boxes.  LGR JUN 19 box codes on all 3

Nice score! I've smoked two from the two boxes I got last year and they're great right now but should only improve IMO.