Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Rio Seco (10) UBM Sep 2019. These smell and look amazing. Better looking than my sig VI. Gonna rest for 90 days before a try. 

Were they from a recent 24:24 ?

On 6/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, lovethehaze said:

Getting em while I can .....

CAB89574-6634-4DB0-AD23-E78F053079CE.jpeg.21452acd9602f301bcb7ee3ac97f773c.jpeg

Nice find

On 6/4/2020 at 2:58 AM, Skypilot said:

Here are some RE's from the other side of the world. They made a ton of each one so they are not hard to find. Hopefully they smoke well. There is a thread about the Magicos that sounds like it will be a pleasurable smoke. Any ideas on how to get those warning stickers off cleanly? They look terrible.

IMG_9825.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

Hairdryer and some patience is what I have heard. never trident myself though.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 10:32 PM, X-Man said:

The Montecristo number series are nice when they are on. However, need to be lucky to score a nice/right box. Even the Edmundos and Doubles/Petit are like that. IMO, only the El Laguito Edmundos are consistently good. But there’s not that many of them.

With Montecristo Especiales No. 2, I find they taste great even when young. They are better with just a few years of maturity. Just the shape and size are the exact opposite of the current trend. That is why I believe this is underrated and under the radar. Cheers!

I hope to find some especial ..the size is so enjoyable

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

Snapped these up on Friday from the buy now option on Bond Roberts. Monday afternoon and they are in my grubby mitts. Can’t fault that for speedy service! UK to HKG in 3 days.

974ACA03-F1E3-4CD4-BF0F-9033782473DB.jpeg.0f544ca415b836bd480268d9da552d28.jpeg

very interested on how these are smoking.. they have 3 years age on them I suppose as they were to be release in 2017.

• Like 2