Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I got three boxes with same code. Going to let them nap for several years.

I have a 16 box with the old bands I may crack open by the end of the year .... I smoked one of these 19’s from someone else not this particular box and it was glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taco said:

TPO SEP 19 or MAR DIC 19

I saw these codes and chuckled right away. There's a huge difference between _ _ _ and a MAR box, or there should be anyway. @torsion I bought the same 6 pack. I'm pretty sure mine have to be from El Laguito. ???? I hope yours are as well Don.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

I saw these codes and chuckled right away. There's a huge difference between _ _ _ and a MAR box, or there should be anyway. @torsion I bought the same 6 pack. I'm pretty sure mine have to be from El Laguito. ???? I hope yours are as well Don.

?? Always a gamble, I've inspected them and my 6 don't look like EL rolled.Oh well who knows?!They've gone into the freezer for my usual arrival routine and maybe 60/90 days time I may try one as reference.

• Like 2