Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

9 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

@Islandboy I always thought those were double Coronas. Had to look them up to see they were laguito no2. I was going to say you have some gigantic bear paws on you.  

Haha, I’ve looked at photos of me holding a double corona and thought the same thing.

Even though I knew it was a Laguito #2, I intentionally included my hand in the photo for reference. Just like you, I find the cigars appear larger in nearly every photo I've found.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BoliDan said:

In retrospect, my favorite 18/19 factory. Anyone on here that knows me also knows I buy at least 5 boxes of siglo II's each year. My favorite Sig 2s, came from reg 18 so far, over all el lagiito. Very excited for these. After inspecting them I requested 4 more boxes if available... 

You are def the Sig 2 king ! I was asleep on those until @Thirds gifted me one they are fantastic and then i actually grabbed a box of UAO from FOH. They r young and only have smoked one but is was great. 
I only have 2 other REG box’s as I look through my inventory; one of HdM San Juan’s which are solid and a box of punch punch which hands down is the worst box I own, hard to say based on such a limited amount from this factory. 
I do have lots of ARS, MSU, TPO, BRE, UEB, UBM, and MUP’s which have all been good to me. 

• Like 4