Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

A 5-tin of TUA Abr 20 Partagas Capitols and a 5-tin of RAT Dic 19 Romeo y Julieta Club Kings courtesy of our host...

Thanks for posting this up John. I had forgotten to record the code/dates on these tins. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bijan said:

TLU ABR 20 Trinidad Media Lunas and a quarter box each of Monte 2 and psd4. From our host and 24:24.

20200826_120435.jpg

20200826_120334.jpg

Those look great! I'm waiting on my box to get here, as well. Can't wait to give them a shot. I have the same box code on the way

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NicPac said:

the PPP are from my wife’s and my anniversary (June 2018)

I have the same anniversary month. So far I only have a 3x3 box of Culebras from June 2018...

I do have a box of 25 from my son's birthday month, but I smoked 5 cigars from the box before I realized the date on the box code...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I have the same anniversary month. So far I only have a 3x3 box of Culebras from June 2018...

I do have a box of 25 from my son's birthday month, but I smoked 5 cigars from the box before I realized the date on the box code...

I did the same thing with my second sons box. I smoked 2 sticks out of it before I realized. I figure 23 sticks is still good. 

I’ll keep my eyes open for another June 2018 box for ya! 

• Thanks 1