Your latest CC Purchase?

29 minutes ago, Monocle said:

I had one last week with two forum friends and we all thought they were fantastic. Like a Hoyo with a little more kick and definitely mixed roasted nuts (same descriptor I used) addition that isn’t typically found on a Hoyo. Certainly not too young to be enjoyed.

Did I...did we smoke it together? 

• Haha 3

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

10 hours ago, Vitola Corleone said:

I did, had one with a buddy. Very nice, creamy and nutty - kind of roasted mixed nuts. Construction was good too, densely packed but perfect draw. My first box of LFDC but won't be my last. 

Mine are OCT 19, so I bet yours are ready to roll if they've had some down time since you got them. 

Thanks for the review @Vitola Corleone. I’ve had them nearly 30 days and look forward to lighting up one.

12 minutes ago, 99call said:

can I ask, did you buy these cigars in person? the appearance of all these cigars is HQ.  If this was a blind purchase I would be pretty impressed

Blind purchase. This was a lucky haul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bijan said:

This was a lucky haul.

Hats off to you Sir!.  Maybe this is the right week to buy a lottery ticket?....  I would find the name of the person who picked your order, and keep them on your side.   Every single box of that order, if I would of seen them in the flesh would of been a "Yes, this one goes in the bag"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mprach024 said:

The whole world decided to descend upon me on the same day.  Thanks for spreading it out USPS.

842A4B36-B7A3-4276-8AC7-4FF7DF295327.jpeg.9136ef8cfc54a1a38d2f12cb1ba71b76.jpeg

You make it sound bad. I can take some if you’re crying! ?

That’s a sweet haul you’ve got there. ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/22/2020 at 3:24 PM, Bijan said:

Some more from this week.

Monte 3.

Super Partagas.

Montecarlos.

RGP

More du Maire.

Nice haul, i want to order some cigars with the boxes but wonder with canada's change in boxes will customs let it through?

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, zigarrenziggy said:

Punch Short de Punch RAT Ene 20

2E75D3B2-6701-467D-A403-E9757A04BE2B.jpeg

Nice! Mine just arrived yesterday, just posted the photos. Look at the difference in wrapper shade.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cgoodrich said:
Mail call from yesterday. Look at the difference in wrapper shade. The one on the right looks PSP. Will be interesting to taste the difference.

6023E01C-422C-4A5F-B52F-A1C1B538BB0A.jpeg.81296388e74b275f0d3c2969834edd47.jpeg

I should have a box arriving today. Can't wait to see what shade I get.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lomey said:

I should have a box arriving today. Can't wait to see what shade I get.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It never ceases to amaze me how different the wrappers can be from the same factory, for the same brand, and the same vitola.

• Like 1