Your latest CC Purchase?

2 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

Nice! Mine just arrived yesterday, just posted the photos. Look at the difference in wrapper shade.

Those are strikingly different in shade. Most of mine are in between those shades, but if you’ll notice, third from the right is a bit darker than the rest, like your dark box is

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, Lycosa said:

This is the 5th box of cigars I've ever purchased. Partagas Lusitanias (25). I'll try to keep some of them for years to come and I'll smoke one every now and then.

DSC_0454.JPG.f9f94f28f258a2654092956ca254b07c.JPG

One of my favorite sticks available.  They never disappoint.  Enjoy!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lycosa said:

This is the 5th box of cigars I've ever purchased. Partagas Lusitanias (25). I'll try to keep some of them for years to come and I'll smoke one every now and then.

Those look lovely, enjoy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lomey said:

This wasn't the box/boxes I was expecting today. The date on these is much older than expected and they arrived faster than any order yet even pre Covid. Thanks FOH! Now for that September order...emoji848.png734ea1fd97538820aa59cedfa3d63a1c.jpg

Wow, 4 years of age, that’s a gift!!?

• Like 4

On 10/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, Bijan said:

Romeo y Julieta Belvedere ASR SEP 19

Romeo y Julieta Cazadores LAT SEP 17

El Rey Del Mundo Demi Tasse TEO ABR 18

Fonseca KDT Cadetes ROM FEB 16

Anyone know what KDT stands for?

20201019_133247.jpg

20201019_133416.jpg

I see that you remove the foil from the Cazadores.  From what I've read it seems that a lot of people advocate leaving it on if you intend to age for a few years before smoking.  What has been your experience?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grady said:

I see that you remove the foil from the Cazadores.  From what I've read it seems that a lot of people advocate leaving it on if you intend to age for a few years before smoking.  What has been your experience?

First time I'm getting a box, always gotten singles before. I've read that too, not sure what the theory is, I guess logically the foil should slow the aging? Not sure. I would be interested to know the thinking behind this tradition. I would most probably have kept the foil on if I wasn't going to smoke any. As they ended up being 3 years old I thought they were ready to start smoking. I have smoked one and it was very un-cazadores like but extremely pleasant, much like an exhibicion no. 4. I plan on smoking a few a year going forward and didn't want to have to bother with the foil each time.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bijan said:

First time I'm getting a box, always gotten singles before. I've read that too, not sure what the theory is, I guess logically the foil should slow the aging? Not sure. I would be interested to know the thinking behind this tradition. I would most probably have kept the foil on if I wasn't going to smoke any. As they ended up being 3 years old I thought they were ready to start smoking. I have smoked one and it was very un-cazadores like but extremely pleasant, much like an exhibicion no. 4. I plan on smoking a few a year going forward and didn't want to have to bother with the foil each time.

If you still have the foil I would keep maybe 20 in there then keep the rest in easy access. The foil will result in a more gradual development. While I do not have any cazadores yet I do have some experience with Tatuaje Cazadores that I have kept foiled since 2013. They are on a very different level than the same blend kept out of foil. I understand these are not CC but the principle remains the same. Pretty box! Haven't had one yet but a box is on my list. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Thank you man! The smell is amazing. The honey in good Cohiba’s kill me, so I’m really excited about the box! I definitely splurged a bit...but f*** it!!!

I have 6 pack of these resting since April. I am patiently waiting to try these. If I knew prices were going to be up by 30% I would’ve bought a box. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Punch RS 11 from BR. 

Smoked my last one yesterday. The first few out of the box had a nice spice to it. But then it all settled to go away and the rest of the box was all cedar. Would be interested to know if you have a similar experience.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk