Your latest CC Purchase?

6 hours ago, Skypilot said:
Fresh off the truck - RAT NOV 19 Punch 48’s. 
C6C5BAF4-8AE2-4DF7-8FF9-CB7F3E6E9B21.jpeg.df621cc9a6df731d85a47b4f072afb51.jpeg

I picked up two boxes with the same code back in the good old days (March 2020 ) but haven’t cracked one of those yet. The LGR JUL 18 box I’m currently smoking has been very good. Post up how they are when you have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 11/5/2020 at 4:41 AM, RDB said:
Here’s another of these fabulous looking-and-smelling RAT JUN 20 Monte no.2s. Away they go for a long sleep!
(Edited for a natural light photo. Makes you realise how big a difference this makes to appearance.)
6E6A669D-7D61-4175-B91C-7D928CA3D80B.jpeg.224740b18256433143dc6de53472792b.jpeg

The wrappers still look amazingly dark. Beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djrey said:

Just in from our host. My second box of the RASCC with that code. Maduro wrappers on these. Excited to taste them

0D0EB5DE-57AC-4D40-A1AA-7ADB58054E68.jpeg

Those RASCC look so good! I have a couple boxes of 2017’s with lighter wrappers. I personally prefer them in a darker wrapper. Enjoy! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Those RASCC look so good! I have a couple boxes of 2017’s with lighter wrappers. I personally prefer them in a darker wrapper. Enjoy! 

Thanks! When I got my 1st box like this a month ago I was thinking how lucky! Then today’s arrived looking the same.. maybe I should go get a lottery ticket! Haha 

• Like 1

Just now, djrey said:

Thanks! When I got my 1st box like this a month ago I was thinking how lucky! Then today’s arrived looking the same.. maybe I should go get a lottery ticket! Haha 

Haha! Luck of the draw. After I saw your photo I was thinking to myself I should I bought some the last time they were up! ??

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, djrey said:

Wow.. were these from a recent 24:24? Nicely aged.. 

1 minute ago, ChangBang said:

Just landed today after a long trip!  Couple 24:24 winnings and a couple singles added - not pictured BBF and RyJ Churchill.  Need to smoke the party short soon to see if I want a box with winter being here!

20201112_151053.jpg.4e2b48e0b35747f2c2ea43bd405e36e0.jpg

Yes!  You do want a box of PS!

Nice haul

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Just landed today after a long trip!  Couple 24:24 winnings and a couple singles added - not pictured BBF and RyJ Churchill.  Need to smoke the party short soon to see if I want a box with winter being here!

20201112_151053.jpg.4e2b48e0b35747f2c2ea43bd405e36e0.jpg

Nice tray.. where did you get it?