Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 minutes ago, GoonerFC said:

Huge mail call this week! There is absolutely not enough room in the wineador to accommodate all these (plus one last box of Bolivar RCs still en route), I need to c ome up with a storage solution quick...

Cooler and a couple of 320g bovedas, assuming you have somewhere with suitable temperature to store them. Very cheap and very quick.

7 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Cooler and a couple of 320g bovedas, assuming you have somewhere with suitable temperature to store them. Very cheap and very quick.

Yea, that's what I was using prior to getting the wineador back in August. Unfortunately, my wife likes to keep the place warm and toasty so it's always sitting right around 75F-77F. 

10 hours ago, UpInSmoak said:

They have arrived!  Clearing out the OLH and sending them home.

CFB823F7-58AC-4CF7-8723-1851FA10BE19.jpeg

6B939683-F479-4C2F-BAA9-CB92E624426E.jpeg

What a great code! And those wrappers...

I thought all the OLH were emptied long ago. 

9 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

What a great code! And those wrappers...

I thought all the OLH were emptied long ago. 

PSP that had been hibernating?

I was under the assumption that OLH had to be emptied by year end.   I’ve been slowly making my way through it.  One more PSP cab of PLPC remain, which just got ordered home as well.  

43 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I think this vendor has a sense of humor.  I told him to "please send mostly UAO or MAR.  Not MAR the month, but MAR the box code."

So he sent me 3 boxes of MAR MAR.

???

Epic shipment!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I think this vendor has a sense of humor.  I told him to "please send mostly UAO or MAR.  Not MAR the month, but MAR the box code."

So he sent me 3 boxes of MAR MAR.

Nice haul - that's the way to buy cigars!  Or, you could be halfway to the annual cost of the Bentley .... nah - keep the cigars ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RedLantern said:

The couple of RASS I have sport claro wrappers - what, if any, is typical?

Not sure if typical, but my RASS (three cabs and a dress box) have been Colorado to Colorado Maduro.

My perception is that darker wrapper tend to have more of the typical RASS flavors but I’ll let others weigh in.

• Like 1