Your latest CC Purchase?

Cohiba Lancero’s and Siglo 3 have arrived..
A4719DC3-9C9F-4225-87D4-B4EFF075F299.jpeg.78ea4927f2cd6b134bac49d6c11a5c21.jpeg
So you're one of the lucky ones that got the lanceros. I was quick with my response, but not fast enough. Hopefully the 1/4 box will show up again someday. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

19 minutes ago, Lomey said:

So you're one of the lucky ones that got the lanceros. I was quick with my response, but not fast enough. Hopefully the 1/4 box will show up again someday. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Yea I got lucky that day. Usually, I am late to the game. 

@AJS...they look awesome! Are those from the Nov 16th 24:24? I snagged the 2 box deal but haven’t yet received shipment confirmation, and don’t expect them shipping until this week if lucky.

11 hours ago, VKUTT said:

RyJ Mille Fleurs

Ramon Allones Superiores

Montecristo Petit Edmundos

Five and a half years on the MFs and 3 and a half on the RAs. ??????

CHEERS?

20201119_150607.jpg

Really enjoy the RyJ Petit Royales and was debating a box of Mille Fleurs. Any similarities? Enjoyed that charred cherry note

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

I havent smoked many MFs, but the ones I've had do contain Romeo DNA. They arent as complex as a PR, and any of that cocoa and cherry in a PR is  lighter in these. But the MF is also a bit less expensive than the PR too. I'm liking them for an inexpensive quickie. But NOT taking cost into account, the PR is better in my opinion. 

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

@benfica_77 I told myself I was done back in April. Thousands of $ later, I have another new Coolidor to store my “shouldn’t have looked at today’s 24:24” boxes. 

Yes 24:24 can be awfully tempting. The Mrs. was giving me the look when these 2 packages arrived today. I showed her I didn't have anymore room in my 2 tupperdores. My goal is no cigar purchases next year except for the Portuguese regional if it comes out. Instead spend on a nice humidor to stored the cigars, i'm leaning towards the Avallo 2000 cooled edition. 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, cgoodrich said:

@AJS...they look awesome! Are those from the Nov 16th 24:24? I snagged the 2 box deal but haven’t yet received shipment confirmation, and don’t expect them shipping until this week if lucky.

I will send a DM (rule 4)