Your latest CC Purchase?

Everyone is different. I prefer underfilled to overfilled. Obviously I'd prefer perfectly filled, but like you said you can just smoke an underfilled cigar slower, and then the flavours are more or less ok, and you'll just get less smoke time out of the cigar. If overfilled past a certain point then a perfecdraw won't help and there'll be nothing else to do but hope it gets better resting over time or suffer through a tight draw that ruins the cigar for me.
Also everyone's luck is different. It seems despite my preferences, the universe only sends me tight/overfilled boxes and never loose/underfilled ones
Thankfully I don't get the overfilled boxes too often.
Same here. Most Cubans are plugged rather than underfilled so I never mind seeing one that's underfilled. I can normally fix a wind tunnel smoke by using a small punch, vcut, or in the case of Trinidad, just by untwisting the cap slightly. A plugged stick, on the other hand, can be a real pain to get an acceptable draw, even with a perfect draw...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

12 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Arrived the evening before my birthday, so I’ll count this as a birthday present this year, and the first one.  Thanks. 

Nice win and Happy Birthday to you! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JohnS said:

How exciting @JayHabanos ! You've got two boxes of PL Montecarlos with practically the same dating but with different shaded wrappers. I'm eager to find out how similarly and/or how differently they smoke according to flavour.

Yeah I noticed that as well, I will have to smoke them to find the difference!!!

• Like 1