Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 12/20/2020 at 9:33 AM, GVan said:

My first box of Punch Short de Punch (RAT NOV-19) for the humi - and a real looker!  Several months ago, @StogieSteve23 was kind enough to give me one out of his collection and it was one of the top 10 cigars I smoked in 2020.  Many thanks to Steve and wish I bought more of these after opening this box and seeing those shiny wrappers.  With all the hype these are getting hard to find.

Interesting back of the box - a blue ink double stamper ...

IMG_1472 copy.jpg

Beautiful box, the hype is real! You may have a hard time keeping your paws off ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2020 at 9:29 AM, glaesthetic said:

Reyes - GLE MAY 20

Punch - RAT ENE 20

BA486545-3595-4A75-83CB-F6A6AB6FAA97.jpeg

I just received 4 boxes with the RAT ENE 20 code. 3 were the beautiful colorado wrappers on the left, the other one was a rougher, maduro wrapper like the the shade of yours on the left. Have you tried one yet? I may sell my dark wrapper one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I just received 4 boxes with the RAT ENE 20 code. 3 were the beautiful colorado wrappers on the left, the other one was a rougher, maduro wrapper like the the shade of yours on the left. Have you tried one yet? I may sell my dark wrapper one. 

I haven’t tried them yet. Just came in yesterday. The picture is making them look a bit darker than they are but I do have another box with darker wrappers and I really can’t tell the difference from the lighter ones I have. 

On 12/23/2020 at 11:34 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

RAT ENE 20s are good. Even though not the best example of the stick I've had, id take it over the rest of Punch's reg production. Got more RAT in the mail toaday, and I'll say that I'm not mad about it, if that helps.

• Like 1