Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

21 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nope I’m not mad at all! It was one of my only buys from a different vendor and it definitely showed! The other 3 boxes look exactly like they’re supposed to! It just goes to show how valuable it is to get hand picked boxes.

F40AADBE-DBD6-4D33-B876-F9D2AC80E3AC.jpeg

@Kaptain Karl As @Hammer Smokin' said, that box is Fugly with a capital “F”! I’d be screaming from the top of the mountain. That looks like a wrapper for a machine made line of yard ‘gars.

On 12/25/2020 at 6:17 AM, JayHabanos said:

IMG_0624.jpg

@JayHabanos  what are the initials/signature about?

18 hours ago, dan benhamou said:

7767C183-A167-4AD6-88C7-9FBF63EA8BB0.jpeg.afb10c6d2063f40009e4137cf2344cc8.jpeg2015

Look at that wrapper. 

Gorgeous!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

arrived other day from our host JL2 TPO JUL 18 HQ from 24:24.  missed out on the PSP a day or two earlier but these look and smell awesome. can't wait till spring!!!IMG_3485.jpeg

@Boxer31 There’s a red sticker on the box, doesn’t that denote a PSP selection?

1 hour ago, J-Slay said:

From the wife and daughters. Good girls they are!

734FFA6A-532C-4470-B65B-8F819C680E47.jpeg

@J-SlayYour wife is a keeper to get that for you! Congrats!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cgoodrich said:

@Boxer31 There’s a red sticker on the box, doesn’t that denote a PSP selection?

I can’t tell if it’s red or orange, looked orange to me but wife is always saying I can’t see anything  - LOL. pretty clever Pres found a shade of sticker to mess with us!!

HQ all boxes was description for that day. Just glad they arrived safely. 

3 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

I can’t tell if it’s red or orange, looked orange to me but wife is always saying I can’t see anything  - LOL. pretty clever Pres found a shade of sticker to mess with us!!

HQ all boxes was description for that day. Just glad they arrived safely. 

@Boxer31 Lol, you’d think he’d choose something like in sharp contrast to red like white or black. They look great, enjoy!

35 minutes ago, JZBdano said:

Trade with @ChangBang came in.  They look great, smell great, thanks buddy.  I'm excited to see what all this current production hype is all about.  I've only tried a handful of cigars boxed in the last couple years.20201228_173155.jpg.c8a70ac2366e11e3b4a785c957ac012f.jpg

Glad they made it safely to you!  Reminds me I'll have to post what I got from you when I get a chance

• Like 1