Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

I've got a box of RyJ Churchills BEL ENE 20. Nothing out of the ordinary about them.

I have the same BEL code and date as those Lusitania and a BEL, May 20 RyJ short Churchill box of 10. 

On 1/12/2021 at 5:56 AM, Fezztone said:

From our host. The wrapper on the Diplo is perfect! 

03E1CCAD-1920-4ED6-83CC-DE332CDECFCD.jpeg

Nice collection of bourbon in the background. I am still searching for the Weller 12 at a decent price. 

On 1/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, Heels82 said:

Monte Supremos TUE June 2020 - I can rest easier knowing these are home.  I managed to pick up a sixer of these as well from FOH so this box will be going down for a while.  

MonteSupremo1.jpg

Beautiful box!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prshah25 said:

Nice collection of bourbon in the background. I am still searching for the Weller 12 at a decent price. 

Thx! It's tough right now, everything is way over priced. I actually got some of the Blanton's in Japan at cost but had to lug them home, I have been seeing people post of Pappy at Costco in Atlanta,  Hope it comes out West!

2 hours ago, Shrimpchips said:

You can see the thought process:  

“I’ll give this 24:24 thing a try....nice, HdM EE 6er on 24:24 in the carts. Hm, need to add a few sticks for free shipping”.... +19 cigars later... “yup, that should do the trick”

Real close. Just getting into cc's so I  ordered two of several different sticks to try. The 6 pack resulted from trying  an EE previously and liking it. Kind of hoping that I don't like any of the Cohibas because if I do, then I'm in trouble.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cmbarton said:

Box code on these is SOU MAR 20, and I believe that indicates it is from El Laguito but someone please correct me if I’m wrong.  Beautiful color and, again, aroma at cold.  No disappointment at all!  Very pleased in fact, and I wish I had bought more!

I thought MAR was El Laguito? Not sure which SOU is, but I have SOU 20 boxes of QdO 50s and Lusis which both look amazing.

1 hour ago, Shrimpchips said:

I thought MAR was El Laguito? Not sure which SOU is, but I have SOU 20 boxes of QdO 50s and Lusis which both look amazing.

You are correct in November of 2019 was when the El Laguito code changed from UAO to MAR 

2 hours ago, cmbarton said:

Box code on these is SOU MAR 20, and I believe that indicates it is from El Laguito but someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

As others have said SOU is not El Laguito, but the question did come up of what SOU is in the following thread:

My conclusion (or guess) after analysing a list of boxes with codes was that SOU most likely replaced the previous code of UEB. No one knows what UEB is or was, so that's not that helpful. But I believe UEB was considered a good code for what that's worth.

• Thanks 1

@cmbarton I just started smoking out of an LUB MAY 14 Upmann No 2 box that's down right ugly.  Cigars are smoking really good though.  I guess it's what's on the inside that really counts.  The wrapper is probably only 5% weight of a pyramid.  LUB 14s have been better than average, I'd bet these RAT 19/20s will go down as another above average run.  

• Like 2