Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

From my locker, Asia-Pacifico Regional Edition ROL Oct 13 La Flor de Cano Grandiosos courtesy of our host...

164193830_2020-12-0611_35_52.jpg.bc99e2696e99df7958743a914a8b9df4.jpg

They look a treat John. Very interested as to the review when you get around to one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, 99call said:

This is the ideal fo R&J EX4 right here, Rosado in spades, oily glistening wrappers. picture perfect

its nice when u open the box and are greeted like that.  the aroma was just unreal.  will have to wait to sample since its too cold.

4 hours ago, zigarrenziggy said:

Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas LGR Oct 18

0137908F-B7C1-4E8C-ADF6-C09E3AA878A9.jpeg

Yep, always a great buy - have mine coming in next week, same vendor from what I can see.

Funny about the Tabacuba seal.... Tax seal should have been on top of it ?

Enjoy !!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nino said:

Yep, always a great buy - have mine coming in next week, same vendor from what I can see.

Funny about the Tabacuba seal.... Tax seal should have been on top of it ?

Enjoy !!

Love these sticks. Almost done with my 2017 stash, so it was time to restock. Hadn’t noticed the seal before everyone pointed it out. Can’t wait to break into them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shrimpchips said:

A qb of BFF from our host, along with a Connie As and JL1s to round out the shipment.  Will give them some rest after their long transpacific voyages.

00D4E034-A7D2-4DDE-9AEA-D56F15F4A61A.jpeg.6336994faf04f2b52c326227fd1a00c7.jpeg

What's this? A 6 pack off of 24:24 and a few singles to get the free shipping??  Should have done like me and got about 20 of those singles.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Greenhorn2 said:

What's this? A 6 pack off of 24:24 and a few singles to get the free shipping??  Should have done like me and got about 20 of those singles.

I’m pretty sure its a basic thought progression experienced by every newbie FoH’er.  I actually placed this order, got impatient and ended up getting a box of Connie As and JL1s that arrived some time ago.  Now I have a few sampler sticks to whet my appetite for the content of the boxes :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shrimpchips said:

I’m pretty sure its a basic thought progression experienced by every newbie FoH’er.  I actually placed this order, got impatient and ended up getting a box of Connie As and JL1s that arrived some time ago.  Now I have a few sampler sticks to whet my appetite for the content of the boxes :)

I've never had a problem with the free shipping part. I got a problem with a happy trigger finger that wants to shoot in full auto mode!

14 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Sure wish there was more appetite for this vitola in the CC world. 

There used to be tons of them. I think it's the pricing. If you look at Monte 4 vs Monte 3 or RyJ cedros deluxe no.3 vs no.2 prices it doesn't really make sense to pay 20-30% more for 1/2 inch more length. (Those being the only 2 other Coronas left).

• Like 1

These don’t suck. And Partagas factory too. Sure wish there was more appetite for this vitola in the CC world. 

I had two MSU SEP 18 boxes; the first box was very good and I’m about 5 into the second box and remain consistently very good. I’d definitely pick up more if I get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I think it's the pricing

I’m not sure about that. I think it is more about the obsession with thick ring gauges. 

49 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

I’m not sure about that. I think it is more about the obsession with thick ring gauges. 

That too of course.

But if you look at the NC world there's not such a big price difference between Petit Coronas, Coronas, Lonsdales, Panatelas and Lanceros.

Also with regular production while there's been a move towards larger RG cigars there's also been a less obvious but significant move to shorter cigars.

Since 2000 the new sub 46RG cigar releases include by length:

HU half Coronas and Monte Media Coronas. 90mm

RG Perlas 102mm

Cohiba secrets, Monte open junior, Trinidad Reyes. 110mm

Trinidad coloniales 132mm

(That's ignoring the Capitols, club kings (both 129mm marevas) and Julietas (120mm) that only come in 5 pack tins).

Where the Coronas vitola proper is 142mm.