Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

5 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Dang I was about to get real pumped! The ‘19 stock of sir winnies seem to be sensational. Should have grabbed another box instead of some RE’s, won’t make that mistake again! ??‍♂️

100% Agree! My '19 box of sir winnies where definitely in my top 3 from last year. It was one of a few cigars ever that I could completely be happy if my whole humidor was stocked with them. Enjoy those Esmeraldas I've smoked a few and was really impressed, full flavor. I'll love them!

• Like 3

Same here my box ‘19 sw best smoke in 19 and 20 for me. Still have most of the box but definitely need another so I can have a few more and not worry running out. 

• Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 7:59 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Green dot Monday!

PSP Monte 4 UEB DIC 17 (hoping this is close to as good as my UEB May 18) and PSP Hdm Epi 1 UEB SEP 19.
I havnt had a epi 1 before so excited to smoke though this box especially after hearing how well they’ve been smoking! 

Does green dot indicate PSP now. I thought PSP was red dot?

5 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:
On 1/12/2021 at 7:59 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Green dot Monday!

PSP Monte 4 UEB DIC 17 (hoping this is close to as good as my UEB May 18) and PSP Hdm Epi 1 UEB SEP 19.
I havnt had a epi 1 before so excited to smoke though this box especially after hearing how well they’ve been smoking! 

Does green dot indicate PSP now. I thought PSP was red dot?

Yup green dot is PSP now 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GVan said:

Final 2 boxes of Boli CJ's arrived today (both TUA ENE-20).  That makes 8 boxes of CJ's resting - (1) 2018, (4) 2019's & (3) 2020's; that should last me a while.  All are MSU or TUA and between them and the (3) boxes of MSU - MAY/JUL-19 Boli PC's -- these tend to be the CC's that I reach for more than any other out of the humi.

You can never ever have too many BCJ's. Imo the best value coming out of cuba by miles and miles. One of my favorite cigars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:16 PM, J-Slay said:

First 24:24 box made it!!! Monte 4 UEB DIC 17. Love that green sticker. 

Congrats!  ...and welcome to FOH!  You’ll need a bigger humidor in no time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Devo said:
Amazing looking box of Monte PEs today
ART May 20

9DE149B1-0C9A-40C0-B2E0-A4980B030F64.jpeg.c08c0328591b0268e005d549e2c4ef67.jpeg

Those look delicious. Cant wait to touch mine MLU ENE 18.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 11:54 AM, GVan said:

Final 2 boxes of Boli CJ's arrived today (both TUA ENE-20).  That makes 8 boxes of CJ's resting - (1) 2018, (4) 2019's & (3) 2020's; that should last me a while.  All are MSU or TUA and between them and the (3) boxes of MSU - MAY/JUL-19 Boli PC's -- these tend to be the CC's that I reach for more than any other out of the humi.

IMG_1521 copy.jpg

I’m working through a box from 2013 now. Nice sticks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FrancisK7 said:

Hadn't purchased any cigars in over a year, but starting 2021 with a bang!

A bang?!  More like a BOMB!!  ? 

On 1/17/2021 at 5:52 AM, lovethehaze said:

9ECDBE77-7C26-4B21-9447-E3E1693961C8.jpeg.08eeefe01a5fb3258e58ef0d1ae225f2.jpeg

That RAT FEB 20 Monte 2 looks about 10x better than the RAT FEB 20 Monte 2 I just received!  I’m jealous!  Enjoy!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

PSP from our host. Disappointed it didn’t have the barnyard aroma or much oils to the wrapper, also felt a bit spongy.

I deduced from the chats UEB is a good code, fingers crossed.

Will let them rest for 30 days in the humi to recover, then give one a try.

Perfect. 

Put them away 30 and re-inspect :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Perfect. 

Put them away 30 and re-inspect :thumbsup:

As they say, never judge a book by its cover. Thanks for the moral support @El Presidente!

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

You should let them know ...you did pay a premium for that box expecting it to be a certain quality level right ?

@Lrabold89, I’m going to wait at least 30 before sampling. Lots of cold weather could be the reason as well. El Presidente is aware as he replies to my post. And...I’ve yet to be disappointed in the end, so I’m banking on The Host with the Most not letting us down! ?