Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

52 minutes ago, Boxer31 said:

another mail delivery today from our gracious hosts - let the presents keep coming in.  great look/feel/aroma!!!

BRC (1/2 box) PSP/HQ TUA JUN 20, PSD4 (1/2 box) PSP/HQ EBM AGO 17

HDM Epi No.2  (1/4) HQ ROP FEB 20, RAG (1/4) PSP/HQ OER FEB 20

Are you just buying 2 1/4 boxes to get to the 1/2 box or am I missing the 1/2 box option?

47 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Are you just buying 2 1/4 boxes to get to the 1/2 box or am I missing the 1/2 box option?

Had to go to spreadsheet to keep track. There are “presents” still out there Lol. I know the D4 - El Pres was giving out 1/2 box only to spread the love for the aged selection. the D4 is one of my fav. Can’t remember the deal on BRC but maybe they were out of box. Lucky got a HQ box right before Xmas and awaiting that.  Prob just go for box of the RAG next time. 

is there any reason or logic to this or  just a kid in candy store!

10 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Are the MAR E2’s better? 

I did post an answer in the thread that @Bijan referenced above and there are a lot of good opinions in there.  My opinion is that the MAR code E2s will be well constructed and won't have wonky burns or frayed ash for the most part.  My experience with El Laguito E2s is that they taste similar to all E2s but are just better built.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

A mini SW? I don’t know about that. But, here are a few GEMs for your viewing pleasure. 

What's you're aging/smoking strategy with the Connie 1?  I've had them up to 14yrs old and it seems the older the better is my preference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JZBdano said:

What's you're aging/smoking strategy with the Connie 1?  I've had them up to 14yrs old and it seems the older the better is my preference. 

The longer the better, is my plan. Right now I’m smoking Connie 1 from 1998 and they are awesome. 

• Like 3