Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

53 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Just checked. Looks like the HUHC box was redesigned as the epicures doesn't have that design and is a month later by box code.

20210125_171412.jpg

20210125_171425.jpg

Yeah must have been somewhere in 2020. Who in the world thought they left was a better design!? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Couldn’t pass up some Siglo III’s with how good they’ve been! These will sit down for 18-24 months before I visit them! 

Agreed, I tried a similar one from June 20 this past weekend that definitely needs more time. Also tried a 20 Siglo V that was much more approachable now. 

4 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

No, I have more on the way. 

Welllll, you certainly have more already and on the way than the vast majority of us here on the forum.. Saludos brother, enjoy!!! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Drguano said:

A very welcome mail call this morning. Three boxes that have made the journey twice and arrived in excellent condition! H. Upmann Mag 46 GEM ABR 20, RAmon Allones Small Club Coronas ETP MAR 17 and Montecristo Edmundos GOS OCT 19. All smell rich and ready to burn!

0F0E7CA3-0E07-466C-A9E7-308D390D30A6.jpeg.85ffa97e40446b8937c954057c3b9127.jpeg

Ow boy, a '17 box, my '19 are allready great.... Enjoy

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Today’s round of shameless bragging. June 1997, Partagas factory. Unless @Fugu tells me otherwise. 

Haha, sure, confirmed! ?

No doubt with the box being from a time when factory names were still literally stamped onto the bottom (plus, not aware of any Extra having ever been made outside Partagás - unlike desDs ?)

Enjoy them, a true classic and a favourite! Hope provenance is fine!

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

Enjoy them, a true classic and a favourite! Hope provenance is fine!

Indeed they are a classic, one of my favorites. Provenance is an LCDH in Europe, and inspection didn’t yield any red flags, so hoping for the best. 

• Like 1