Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 minute ago, Chucko8 said:

Will be moving them back to Oz, so will sit down with you at some stage in the future and enjoy one together mate.

I would look forward to that and I'd be happy to reciprocate (with something special) in kind! ?

• Like 3

On 2/13/2021 at 9:01 AM, Greenhorn2 said:
El Pres and crew coming through! Thanks FoH. Haven't heard anything about the BUP factory.  Anyone have any knowledge about it?
16131670180691165297269199538091.jpg.3dddf918de073e79dadd5bf81e5c09de.jpg

I've got BUP NOV 17 and they've been beautiful every time I've sparked one up. Other than that, nothing

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

I've got BUP NOV 17 and they've been beautiful every time I've sparked one up. Other than that, nothingemoji846.png

Sent by spooky action at a distance

BUP 2017 to 2019 is Partagas factory.

@gojira I'm kind of intrigued. Never heard a definitive answer about any secondary factory codes at any point.

From what I've heard of the 2017-2019 to 2020 codes:

"La Corona moves from LGR to RAT

El Laguito UAO>MAR

Partagas MSU>TUA

No word on Upmann yet"

Edit: I think Upmann has been discovered I just don't remember it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bijan said:

@gojira I'm kind of intrigued. Never heard a definitive answer about any secondary factory codes at any point.

From what I've heard of the 2017-2019 to 2020 codes:

"La Corona moves from LGR to RAT

El Laguito UAO>MAR

Partagas MSU>TUA

No word on Upmann yet"

Edit: I think Upmann has been discovered I just don't remember it.

That's the information that I received from a friend some time ago. It might be inaccurate.

Upmann now is GEM.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, gojira said:

UEB is another Partagas factory code used in 17/18 if I'm not mistaken.

This one I'd heard. I just don't know if it's ever been 100% accepted that there are multiple codes for the 4 mother factories. Only the main code seems to be 100% accepted as belonging to that factory. The rest seem to have a level of conjecture to them.

For what's it's worth I think UEB -> SOU now :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bijan said:

This one I'd heard. I just don't know if it's ever been 100% accepted that there are multiple codes for the 4 mother factories. Only the main code seems to be 100% accepted as belonging to that factory. The rest seem to have a level of conjecture to them.

For what's it's worth I think UEB -> SOU now :)

I agree that only the main code has been 100% accepted so I might be wrong about the other ones. I have received a lot of information from different sources and should add everything into a complete list one day and then check my boxes and those of fellow collectors.

For example, LGC No.4 has been rolled at the Partagas factory for quite some time now (to my knowledge there hasn't any 19 production and I don't know if they have been rolled in 20).

2013 is MUR

2014 is ULA

2015 is ETP

My most recent box is ETP ABR 16

I know a guy who has a MSU MAR 18 box.

It would be interesting to see what else is out there to check the list of codes that I have.

The there are codes that I have been trying to figure out for some time now. PUR 16/17 is one of them. I have boxes of Lusi, Sig III and BCG with that code. I would love to know to which factory this code refers to. My guess is that it's a provincial factory.

Another weird code is LTO. I have seen BHK 52 boxes with that code (MAY and JUN 20) but the 2020 code for EL is MAR. Does this mean that another factory (with a code that I don't know) has rolled BHK 52s in May and June 2020 or has EL a second factory code? I haven't seen the LTO code on anything else so far.

11 minutes ago, gojira said:

I haven't seen the LTO code on anything else so far.

Here are a couple of other LTOs, part of the practically anything can be rolled anywhere trend :)

I think @El Presidente asked for Cohiba Talisman factory codes in a thread, I think I lost count around 10.

Edit: Here's that Talisman thread:

• Like 3