Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Good for you man I know that feeling ....as for me, no disrespect but the veg flavor profile sickens me LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried the Centrofinos?  For me, it’s all marzipan ... almond, honey, a touch of sugar, and toast.  The first time I tried one, I was shocked because the first three vitolas in the new blend were all vegetal like you said.  I can’t explain it but the Centrofinos is a unique blend itself.  If you haven’t, it’s definitely worth a try the next time you have a chance!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

This is a two part story.
Part one:
Yo bro, I am running out of cigars, can you contact your local dealer and tell me what he got?

Aye aye captain. The local collector has got a box of Trinidad 2007 EL, you want?

Yes, for sure.
Then we met up.

Part two
Yo bro, your Christmas is coming today. I quit smoking and I still got some cigars, for free. I send you the photos now!

Yeah bro, I love you. Come to Churchill bar now.

So my question is, what did my brother from different father and mother give me? I haven’t got a clue. Thanks.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I am speechless!!! ?:clap::2thumbs:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JohnS said:
So, Part One of the story....
  • You got a box of 2007 Trinidad Ingenios Limited Edition
Part Two...
You got the following:
  • A 2011 box of Bolivar Coronas Gigantes
  • six Cohiba Esplendidos
  • four Cohiba Siglo VI
  • H.Upmann 2009 Magnum 48 Limited Edition and 2012 H.Upmann Robustos in the Ziploc bag
The Cohiba stock has the newer hologrammatic Standard Band G, which replaced the Standard Band D in 2012 on the Cohiba Piramides Extra and all other Cohiba inventory from mid-2014 onwards. As I recall Cohiba stock in 2014 with older, phased out Standard Band D until supplies of the band were exhausted, I'd say that your Cohiba stock is from early 2015 as a best guess.
In summary, what most people on this forum dream of happening to them, has become your reality.

Thanks very much John.
I did pay for the Trinidad, and it cost quite a lot.
Thanks again for the answers for part two. You are very pro man. This is quite importantly for a new guy like me to know what I am smoking. I have not had Cohiba Piramides Extra and Bolivar before. I cannot wait to try the Bolivar.
Have a good day.

5 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Lol funny ......I guess all that matters is that you enjoy the cigars! Cheers to your good fortune

Thanks man. The only slightly less happy part is that the cigars I got from my part two brother is a bit dry(I guess 50% around) I have to put in the humidor and wait for sometime. Maybe 30 days?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Thanks very much John.
I did pay for the Trinidad, and it cost quite a lot.
Thanks again for the answers for part two. You are very pro man. This is quite importantly for a new guy like me to know what I am smoking. I have not had Cohiba Piramides Extra and Bolivar before. I cannot wait to try the Bolivar.
Have a good day.

To clarify further, the Cohiba Piramides Extra is a torpedo cigar and was the first Cohiba vitola to receive a hologrammatic new band, replacing the previous one. You did not have Cohiba Piramides Extra in your images cited above. Instead you got 6 Cohiba Esplendidos and 4 Cohiba Siglo VI. The Esplendidos and Siglo VI are the 'crème de la crème' (in other words, the very best) cigars of the Cohiba marca.

Furthermore, you should savour your Bolivar Coronas Gigantes cigars because these were discontinued in early 2017 and are much missed by our forum community. A number of us would earnestly love to have one more box in our humidors.

• Like 3