Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

7 hours ago, nKostyan said:

25113f6df61d26e524391d96c6d6b999.jpg

I just had one last night after watching review from Dutch Cigars. In first third he said it was not an enjoyable cigar. When he came back for second third he said it was a good cigar and would be excellent in 5 years. My experience as well. Im taking them out if CBP and putting in old SLB

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DanWil84 said:

I prefer a box, but settled for the tins as boxes are unavailable for 10 months now...

What cigars? H Upmann Regalias? (I am not an expert in recognizing cigars from the decorations or an expert on what comes in tins so sorry if I got it wrong)? I believe those are available in boxes from certain vendors.

9 minutes ago, Bijan said:

What cigars? H Upmann Regalias? (I am not an expert in recognizing cigars from the decorations or an expert on what comes in tins so sorry if I got it wrong)? I believe those are available in boxes from certain vendors.

HUHC is my guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Thanks it was the 10 month statement that got me a bit confused as I got a box late summer early fall.

@Tstew75 HUHC not discontinued it seems but not available either.

It's not easy to find certain cigars in some European countries at the moment.. These are probably not available in the Netherlands right now. My brother works in a German LCDH and they have been struggling for months to get decent stock in. On top of that cigar sales in Germany have risen quite a bit, I believe that 5th Avenue had their best year ever in 2020 (most of it came from small sized cigar sales, Mille Fleurs and such). I guess that since one can't get out much anymore due to bars and restaurants being closed people stay at home and smoke cigars.

• Like 1

@Bijan yes these are half coronas, didnt know there are more HU in tins. I think they pushed the boxes to other markets, I have been eyeing on them for a long time and never have been in stock, the tins were even hard to get by.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

Thanks it was the 10 month statement that got me a bit confused as I got a box late summer early fall.

@Tstew75 HUHC not discontinued it seems but not available either.

Yep, I was wrong...got confused with PLPs.

Also, the 4 boxes of HUHCs I just got are Jun 20s, so yea still rolling thankfully. Not avail anywhere at the moment it seems.