Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

Have no choice but all in during this cc famine

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Postman was good and bad today. Picked up a couple 3 packs, one was good, one had two cracked skulls. What are some suggestions for a fix?

I had that happen with 6 sticks from a box of P2’s. Used the cigar glue I got from perfecdraw. Haven’t tried one yet but the seem to have held well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chucko8 said:

Will be moving them back to Oz, so will sit down with you at some stage in the future and enjoy one together mate.

I would look forward to that and I'd be happy to reciprocate (with something special) in kind! ?

• Like 3

On 2/13/2021 at 9:01 AM, Greenhorn2 said:
El Pres and crew coming through! Thanks FoH. Haven't heard anything about the BUP factory.  Anyone have any knowledge about it?
16131670180691165297269199538091.jpg.3dddf918de073e79dadd5bf81e5c09de.jpg

I've got BUP NOV 17 and they've been beautiful every time I've sparked one up. Other than that, nothing

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

I've got BUP NOV 17 and they've been beautiful every time I've sparked one up. Other than that, nothingemoji846.png

Sent by spooky action at a distance

BUP 2017 to 2019 is Partagas factory.