Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

@Goodfortune those are good-looking JL1"s.  Nice pick-up.  My 19's have taken about 6 months to acclimate and dry-out enough to smoke.  Now I just dry-box for a day - at first it was dry-boxing for 5 to 7 days.  They now are my favorite CC coming out of the humi !   I haven't touched any of the JL1 or JL2 2020 boxes yet - and likely won't have too for a very long time as the 19's are awesome smokes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GVan said:

@Goodfortune those are good-looking JL1"s.  Nice pick-up.  My 19's have taken about 6 months to acclimate and dry-out enough to smoke.  Now I just dry-box for a day - at first it was dry-boxing for 5 to 7 days.  They now are my favorite CC coming out of the humi !   I haven't touched any of the JL1 or JL2 2020 boxes yet - and likely won't have too for a very long time as the 19's are awesome smokes.

Thank you. Yes, I am quite please with how they look and they smell just as good. When I bought them, I told myself I would lay them down for at least a couple years. It’s going to be hard, but going to try my best not to touch them. Hoping to bury them and forget ha. Glad to hear the 19s are smoking so well!

7 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Don’t mean to burst your bubble, and I certainly hope you have the opposite experience, but my personal experience with aged SJs, and particularly from 2015, has been negative .....totally bland.......I hope you have a better experience !!!

Sometime around Memorial Day I'll find out.  I really enjoy San Juans when I'm golfing since there's not a lot of nicotine and the flavors of sweet cream and a little barnyard twang is enough for me between shots. If they don't have that twang, my bubble will be burst.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nice!! I managed to get my mitts on 2 more boxes. The ‘20 stock is already smoking good!!!

I don't seem to have much success through 24:24 QDO C. Feel free to PM me if those mitts remember where they grabbed them! :)

You can never have too many
At secondary pricing, one is too many.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, prodigy said:

At secondary pricing, one is too many.

Neither one was purchased at secondary, most of my collection isn't bought at secondary 

2 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nice!! I managed to get my mitts on 2 more boxes. The ‘20 stock is already smoking good!!!

This box is from AGO 20,not quite ready to dive into it yet 

This box is from AGO 20,not quite ready to dive into it yet 
I wasn't implying you paid secondary, just that at secondary prices(10x retail) it doesn't make sense to have any. Considering most states are lottery only, the vast majority of people can't get one at retail. The lotteries are just now starting by me so I hope I can get one this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, prodigy said:

I wasn't implying you paid secondary, just that at secondary prices(10x retail) it doesn't make sense to have any. Considering most states are lottery only, the vast majority of people can't get one at retail. The lotteries are just now starting by me so I hope I can get one this year.

My man I wish you all the best of luck! I love when other people get these bottles and or share them! Here I'm lucky they have more stores than bottles, but it's the second biggest market, so there is  secondary all around but I always get deals

• Like 1