Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, joeypots said:

An utterly decadent cab of RASS, TAO JUL 20, arrived yesterday. These go to the bottom back of the humidor for a good nap.

@joeypots Those look awesome!

On 3/2/2021 at 3:15 AM, cgoodrich said:

24:24 acquisition, both PSP!

It will be hard to be patient for the SCdLH La Punta.

That last video review of the la Punta has me a bit hot and bothered haha. I’m jealous of that box! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

That last video review of the la Punta has me a bit hot and bothered haha. I’m jealous of that box! 

@Kaptain Karl I haven’t seen the video yet, but you’ve piqued my interest. ??

1 hour ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Partagas Serie D No. 4 EOL OCT 20 HQ 6er just arrived to my house today. Their wrapper looks tasty with gorgeous sheen like Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 4 ABO JUL 19 6er except some of them have green patches. Can't wait to try this popular CC Robusto for sure!

Nice! Weather looks warm tomorrow in your parts (16C?). Hope you can have a smoke!

2 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Nice! Weather looks warm tomorrow in your parts (16C?). Hope you can have a smoke!

Weather gets warmer and warmer, but sometimes freezing though. Hope that I can visit cigar lounge for next Kimfessions @Bijan ?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

A couple Mag46 cabs.  Look and smell delicious.    Hoping for some good boxes with this ever dreaded coooddeee, as so many of you have emphatically stated on this forum... 

BRE-OCT-18 & BRE-NOV-18.

Steve - I received the same box today (BRE NOV 18).  It does look and smell amazing! I am going to smoke one ROTT tonight and see how it goes... I'll be in touch!  

• Like 3