Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/10/2021 at 5:53 PM, Hammer Smokin' said:

I enjoy the Hoyo SJ much more than the Rio Seco. 

But i've went through two boxes of SJ's and only a 6'er of Rio Seco....so not equally tested. 

I like the xtra creamy flavour and smoke from the SJ. 

How long did you aged SJ? Thanks.

8 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

The Trinidad Robusto Extra used to be my favorite regular production cigar, until it was discontinued, so I was excited to try these when I heard they were going to be released to see how they stack up.  They are considerably more expensive than their regular production counterparts used to be, but the travel humidor they come in is pretty nice.

12FDAC98-22EB-41F1-A46B-8BB425828BD3_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.2c2b307b76eb9bb9a1c3cf049fa93426.jpeg

Amazing 🤩 

13 hours ago, Odessa said:

How long did you aged SJ? Thanks.

they came from the aged PCC program offerings up on 24:24. 

I believe they were either 2014 or 2016...I'm not the best for keeping details. But they had five years on them. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bijan said:

2-3 boxes left in transit but I'm done for this year until the Christmas sampler, mdo4 and Winnie's notwithstanding.

Nice qualifier 😁 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bijan said:

Cazadores from 24:24.

Hoyo DC 50 cab, Cohiba Exquisitos, RAG, Coloniales, Fundadores from elsewhere.

I know the first rule of fight club but tiny bit of Liam Neeson-ry involved with that batch.

2-3 boxes left in transit but I'm done for this year until the Christmas sampler, mdo4 and Winnie's notwithstanding.

I have been debating a box of Cazadores for months. That and the Coloniales. 

6 minutes ago, djrey said:

I have been debating a box of Cazadores for months. That and the Coloniales. 

Cazadores are like the Fonseca 1 (of the same vitola), good price for the vitola, but maybe not the best blend unless you happen to like it (bit too much earth/dirt for the cazadores, bit bland for the fonseca). Although I already have a box of Cazadores where some of the cigars have been smoking like typical RyJ cigars (like an Ex 4) and not like typical Cazadores.

Edit: As for the coloniales, I've only had one single so far, but it seemed typical of the same style as the Reyes and Fundadores.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bijan said:

Cazadores from 24:24.

Hoyo DC 50 cab, Cohiba Exquisitos, RAG, Coloniales, Fundadores from elsewhere.

I know the first rule of fight club but tiny bit of Liam Neeson-ry involved with that batch.

@Bijan

Wow... I'd be dead if I had that much coming in.. I'm jealous... can you be my life coach ? :)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Cazadores are like the Fonseca 1 (of the same vitola), good price for the vitola, but maybe not the best blend unless you happen to like it (bit too much earth/dirt for the cazadores, bit bland for the fonseca). Although I already have a box of Cazadores where some of the cigars have been smoking like typical RyJ cigars (like an Ex 4) and not like typical Cazadores.

Edit: As for the coloniales, I've only had one single so far, but it seemed typical of the same style as the Reyes and Fundadores.

Thank you! Would you say similar in power to the Petit Royales? I love those little guys. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, djrey said:

Thank you! Would you say similar in power to the Petit Royales? I love those little guys. 

The atypical ones I have are closer to an ex 4, so maybe lighter. But typical ones would be darker/earthier and rougher.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, gojira said:
I don't see much 24:24 action as I live in Europe and go to bed early because I have to get up early. The other night I had a little fit of insomnia and logged on to see if anything of interest was left and some PSP Punch Punch were still available. Needless to say that I pulled the trigger.
A few days ago I couldn't sleep again and was lucky enough to get a box of something else. I never looked at it this way but insomnia can actually be a positive thing...

I too am in Europe and have regular bouts of insomnia. I have lots of cigars...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven’t had a chance to buy anything in last couple of years.

I scored some fundadores when my wife woke up every night to breastfeed our son.  Nowadays I sleep when the boxes are sold. In the morning all is sold out.

• Like 1