Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Thanks FOH team ( @MoeFOH) for my awesome prize. The ashtray is beautiful and replaced my Costco paper plates. Perfect size too as the cigar pictured here is a churchill size. 

Wow, very nice.  I can't wait until I receive the exact prize that you got too from winning the SBLVRW. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

The Trinidad Robusto Extra used to be my favorite regular production cigar, until it was discontinued, so I was excited to try these when I heard they were going to be released to see how they stack u

5 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

Thanks FOH team ( @MoeFOH) for my awesome prize. The ashtray is beautiful and replaced my Costco paper plates. Perfect size too as the cigar pictured here is a churchill size. 

150CCA05-7ADE-4F62-828C-B5152038A6FB.jpeg

Thanks for posting! Lisa @First Lady and the Logistics crew deserve the credit, not me. And Rob, of course, for putting up the generous prize. Cheers! Enjoy! :cigar: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, zeebra said:

Grabbed a beautiful scotch/whiskey set,

Hibiki is exquisite, the Japanese are really putting out some exceptional whiskeys. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Goodfortune those are good-looking JL1"s.  Nice pick-up.  My 19's have taken about 6 months to acclimate and dry-out enough to smoke.  Now I just dry-box for a day - at first it was dry-boxing for 5 to 7 days.  They now are my favorite CC coming out of the humi !   I haven't touched any of the JL1 or JL2 2020 boxes yet - and likely won't have too for a very long time as the 19's are awesome smokes.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GVan said:

@Goodfortune those are good-looking JL1"s.  Nice pick-up.  My 19's have taken about 6 months to acclimate and dry-out enough to smoke.  Now I just dry-box for a day - at first it was dry-boxing for 5 to 7 days.  They now are my favorite CC coming out of the humi !   I haven't touched any of the JL1 or JL2 2020 boxes yet - and likely won't have too for a very long time as the 19's are awesome smokes.

Thank you. Yes, I am quite please with how they look and they smell just as good. When I bought them, I told myself I would lay them down for at least a couple years. It’s going to be hard, but going to try my best not to touch them. Hoping to bury them and forget ha. Glad to hear the 19s are smoking so well!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
An arrival I've been anticipating for a while.  Can't wait to get into these.
IMG_1124.JPEG.6c79c658b73b1c96c000305a780c4fb5.JPEG


Don’t mean to burst your bubble, and I certainly hope you have the opposite experience, but my personal experience with aged SJs, and particularly from 2015, has been negative .....totally bland.......I hope you have a better experience !!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:


Don’t mean to burst your bubble, and I certainly hope you have the opposite experience, but my personal experience with aged SJs, and particularly from 2015, has been negative .....totally bland.......I hope you have a better experience !!!

Sometime around Memorial Day I'll find out.  I really enjoy San Juans when I'm golfing since there's not a lot of nicotine and the flavors of sweet cream and a little barnyard twang is enough for me between shots. If they don't have that twang, my bubble will be burst.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.