Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, taylorgov2 said:

These look like they could be pretty special. Doubt I'll be able to hold out very long.

QdO Coronas Claro - TUA AGO 20

Haven’t scored any yet but I’m with you. I would at least have to try one after a brief rest.  😁

On 3/28/2021 at 11:20 PM, GVan said:

Just following @Chibearsv - when you've got a good idea - right bro!  I bought two boxes of this code after watching Ken & Rob's video review as well.  When they came in they looked and smelled so good -- went back for two more!  These are even darker and shinier than the first two boxes.

I only snagged 1 box...stop giving me ideas! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cgoodrich said:

Got home from working with excitement in my heart. Received email my package was delivered today from our host. My heart stopped and dropped into my stomach as I approached the front door. It looked like the delivery truck ran over it.

But upon opening, I find that the Best Logistics Crew had done their job!

Box of PSP RASS, and a sixer of HQ TUE OCT 20 BBF! What an intoxicating smell they both provide. Now to be patient...we’ll see! Lol

Just how big were the beads of sweat on your forehead?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

Picked up from a local purchase. Box of 12 Vigia and 7 individual Hoyo's. 

Nice getting next day delivery :)

FudmeYgb_o.jpg

Those are some dark Epi’s.

yep, they are. 

glad they already have 6 years on them....I find the dark wrappers need more time...so these should be good! shipping wasn't far, so I'm hoping to try one by end of the long weekend. 

• Like 3