13 minutes ago, djrey said:

Thank you! Would you say similar in power to the Petit Royales? I love those little guys. 

The atypical ones I have are closer to an ex 4, so maybe lighter. But typical ones would be darker/earthier and rougher.

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

9 hours ago, gojira said:
I don't see much 24:24 action as I live in Europe and go to bed early because I have to get up early. The other night I had a little fit of insomnia and logged on to see if anything of interest was left and some PSP Punch Punch were still available. Needless to say that I pulled the trigger.
A few days ago I couldn't sleep again and was lucky enough to get a box of something else. I never looked at it this way but insomnia can actually be a positive thing...

I too am in Europe and have regular bouts of insomnia. I have lots of cigars...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven’t had a chance to buy anything in last couple of years.

I scored some fundadores when my wife woke up every night to breastfeed our son.  Nowadays I sleep when the boxes are sold. In the morning all is sold out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Homer said:

I haven’t had a chance to buy anything in last couple of years.

I scored some fundadores when my wife woke up every night to breastfeed our son.  Nowadays I sleep when the boxes are sold. In the morning all is sold out.

You need another baby!

But seriously, I used to stay up on Thursday nights (in the winter) to see if there was anything of interest to me in the Friday post since it's earlier but hardly do so any more.

Dear esteemed friends,

Please kindly remember Rule 4 prior to posting in this thread...

Rule 4 No Discussion Of Shipping

Shipping is not discussed on the forum. It is a core rule and has been so since inception and always understood by members.

Posts regarding shipping, regardless of who it is about, will be deleted immediately. Mods will enforce.

Contact your supplier directly to answer any questions or issues regarding shipping.

Any direct or indirect references to stock that has not arrived will not only be deleted, unfortunately it will now require following up. Personally, I prefer to assist members enjoy this hobby, but in a positive way. I'm confident many members understand what I mean.

• Like 4
On 3/20/2021 at 3:52 AM, RichG-LI-NY said:

Happy to get this little box today. Wife caught my delivery for the second day in a row, not good!

That’s why I send them to the office!

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Lomey said:

One of my favorite short cigars.

3463caf21a57cca61a44c8cc47ceddad.jpg

These are really growing on me. Going to try and save one box for aging maybe 5 years. Good young now. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MrBirdman said:

Some lovely Esplendidos removed from their C/P for resting with others of their kind, and a lovely SLB of Siglo III

.0D9685E0-67ED-4024-B211-2B5011BDD337.thumb.jpeg.1471dbc5dbf4730ce8c4278329b5a8e8.jpeg

Thats how I want my Espies to look like! 3's look wonderful as well

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

Got me started. From a previous purchase. Couldn't resist.

Love Yuengling Black and Tan btw, never paired it with a cigar before!

15 hours ago, FlyingGlass said:

My first CC was a Bolivar Royal Corona from roughly the same time these were born. Glad to welcome these smaller brothers home.

I remember that code for many Boli boxes in 09!

• Like 1