Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

6 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Beautiful 6 packs from our gracious hosts as I begin my adventure into Cohiba territory.  Packaging was top notch as always and thanks again!  

Cohiba Siglo III - (HQ) (UPO) OCT '20 

Cohiba Corona Especiales - (HQ) (SOP) NOV '20

Gorgeous!!! I'd give those III's a few years...the 20' CCE's seem far more approachable young! 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Gorgeous!!! I'd give those III's a few years...the 20' CCE's seem far more approachable young! 

Thanks man!  Good to hear on the CCE's as I know temptation will prevail after a couple of months!  Any personal preference between the Sig III and CCE?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Thanks man!  Good to hear on the CCE's as I know temptation will prevail after a couple of months!  Any personal preference between the Sig III and CCE?  

I’m embarrassingly inexperienced between the two to be honest! I’ve had about 6-8 of each but I own ‘20 boxes of both. I prefer the CCE but I’ve only had 1 III with enough age and it was fantastic. From what I’ve seen the CCE smokes better young, the ‘19 III’s I have aren’t ready yet but the ‘20 CCE I smoked a few months ago was very good.  I shouldn’t get too excited thinking about them or I’ll break down and buy another box 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I’m embarrassingly inexperienced between the two to be honest! I’ve had about 6-8 of each but I own ‘20 boxes of both. I prefer the CCE but I’ve only had 1 III with enough age and it was fantastic. From what I’ve seen the CCE smokes better young, the ‘19 III’s I have aren’t ready yet but the ‘20 CCE I smoked a few months ago was very good.  I shouldn’t get too excited thinking about them or I’ll break down and buy another box 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I appreciate the input and it seems you can't go wrong with either one!  I know the feeling about getting a box as I opened the package today and was like oh man I'm in trouble...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dynamo320 said:

Long and short haul

Fundi’s TLU MAR 20

5BCEAF5F-EDAF-4FFB-A1EC-752C8CCD7AF3.jpeg

Nice looking Fundis

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bijan said:
Some boxes with old codes came in. 
2013 RGP and 2016 RGPC.

I have a few boxes of 2013 rg perlas and they have been some of my favorite cigars ...enjoy!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taylorgov2 said:

These look like they could be pretty special. Doubt I'll be able to hold out very long.

QdO Coronas Claro - TUA AGO 20

Haven’t scored any yet but I’m with you. I would at least have to try one after a brief rest.  😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 11:20 PM, GVan said:

Just following @Chibearsv - when you've got a good idea - right bro!  I bought two boxes of this code after watching Ken & Rob's video review as well.  When they came in they looked and smelled so good -- went back for two more!  These are even darker and shinier than the first two boxes.

I only snagged 1 box...stop giving me ideas! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.