• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

The Trinidad Robusto Extra used to be my favorite regular production cigar, until it was discontinued, so I was excited to try these when I heard they were going to be released to see how they stack u

This @FrancisK7 is a good day. In fact it’s a damn good day. Some cabs I’ve been on the hunt for a while for. The SLR smell...orgasmic        

27 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Damn the Torpedoes :rolleyes:

I’m a sucker for them as well.  Those are going to treat you well.  Might as well add Unicos to your stock...your future self will appreciate it. 😉

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Thirds said:

I’m a sucker for them as well.  Those are going to treat you well.  Might as well add Unicos to your stock...your future self will appreciate it. 😉

Thanks!

LOL, :rotfl:I already took your advice and got an amazing box of 2019 Unicos and it was deliverd a few weeks ago:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Thanks!

LOL, :rotfl:I already took your advice and got an amazing box of 2019 Unicos and it was deliverd a few weeks ago:

I believe this is what they refer to as "your life is complete".  Ha!   Solid lineup. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Thirds said:

I believe this is what they refer to as "your life is complete".  Ha!   Solid lineup. 

LOL, Well you forgot about the La Punta's (I guess the are a belicoso size and not exactly a torpedo but the same shape) and I recently received a box of those as well. Now my life is complete!  LMAO 🤣

Just now, Gamehawker said:

LOL, Well you forgot about the La Punta (I guess the are a belicoso size and not exactly a torpedo but the same shape) and I recently received a box of those as well. Now my life is complete!  LMAO 🤣

Hilarious.  How about BBF?  Go all in. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Thirds said:

Hilarious.  How about BBF?  Go all in. 

Nah, I have to say I am not a big fan of Bolivars.  I have still half a box of 2014 Bolivar PCs and struggling to smoking them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, Mickey D said:

How are these to sample ROTT, once rested at 62% for a week or two?  I know they are very young. 

In general to me cigars are ok literally ROTT. Then it depends on the difference between the cigar's moisture content/humidity on arrival and your storage. If they match then they continue to be OK, if there's a difference (up or down) it'll take something like 30-60 days for them to reach equilibrium.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Mickey D said:

Mail call, includes RAT DIC 2020  😁
How are these to sample ROTT, once rested at 62% for a week or two?  I know they are very young. 

Depends whether you like them smooth or rough.  The Medio Siglo needs to be well acclimated or you may have burn issues but flavors are good and pretty smooth early on.  Robustos need some years on them or you'll have a mongrel on your hands.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Bijan said:

In general to me cigars are ok literally ROTT. Then it depends on the difference between the cigar's moisture content/humidity on arrival and your storage. If they match then they continue to be OK, if there's a difference (up or down) it'll take something like 30-60 days for them to reach equilibrium.

In my relatively short experience purchasing CC, I’ve noticed all seem to be over humidified and have swelling and splitting issues in the last third. 
I might go ahead and sample the Medio Siglo just to see where they are at.

Thanks for your input!

• Like 1