Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

6 hours ago, Mrcpt said:

New kids on the block, can’t wait to try after a rest. PL Galanes RAT NOV 20. 

Give us your thoughts after please

3 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

This week has been fun! And yes Chase loves me right now 🤦🏼‍♂️

UPO OCT 20 box code. Gorgeous, gorgeous box!  

Ha!  You crack me up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

I bought quite a few boxes, daily cigars and premium ones, still in the learning stage

You got the la trova! I still owe you one of those. 

3 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Hi Calvin,

I located a box with good price. Do you think I need to age them for some more time?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

IMO yes, but next time out I will bring mine (that has a couple years down) and you can smoke it and judge for yourself! Text me, we must arrange our next one

7 hours ago, Meklown said:

IMO yes, but next time out I will bring mine (that has a couple years down) and you can smoke it and judge for yourself! Text me, we must arrange our next one

I don’t have any friends as useful as you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/6/2021 at 12:10 PM, ReturnFreeRisk said:

So this has been on my radar ever since Dr Joe Show video reviewed the initial release so many years ago. Always thought this was a standout jar since HSA actually made it look like a real Torreón. And since SCdlH have been crushing it lately with their RAT production, decided it was time to pull the trigger. RAT JUN 20

d30c1903028fc0c5579ec11da7287f6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Jar of these from “EML ABR 14”. They are really incredible smokes.  I did not smoke my first one until they were 3 years aged and I have been treating myself to one about every 6 months. 
Congrats on your purchase. I know you will enjoy them. 😍

BTW, the Jar is absolutely beautiful too. 😍

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

MAR NOV 20 Siglo II.

Going to sacrifice that slightly bent one ROTT.

I'm pretty sure @Kaptain Karl convinced me the Siglo IIIs were a good deal that day on 24:24 and somehow I convinced both of us that getting some MAR Siglo II to go with them would be a good idea.

Edit: also managed to get a copy of the Min Ron Nee book. Learned that the bolivar tubos no. 3 came untubed as the Regentes until 2002 (at least it was the same vitola and similar flavours).

100% how it went 😂😂😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CigarOgami said:

An exceptional weekend for mail

Wow you hit the jackpot! I thought I was lucky scoring one box yesterday. Congrats.

• Like 2