Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Scubasteve20 said:

I'm not waiting! One of these will be on the daily smoke thread today. Beauties!

They're quickly becoming my go to smoke - and the 20 boxes are killer.  No need to wait!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

Well helllooo beautiful 🤩🤩🤩

My Lusi 50s finally arrived, absolutely gorgeous , look at the dark oily wrapper. I wish I could share the Cuban smell with you all.

43 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Over 1

You missed the one today :)

over: 2

I really think I might make it under 10...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

You are so gracious. I mean someone has to enjoy those 8-6-8s. I couldn't think of a nicer guy! 😆

8-6-8’s? Definitely a rare unicorn! 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

Christmas in April!

Picked these up from our esteemed hosts on 24:24. Never had a CoRo or Espy before, unicorns for me. They smell awesome, definitely the honey is there. I was so excited I won I completely forgot to screenshot the box/date codes. Would appreciate if anyone has the screenshot from Feb 21st, PM me the shot if you do. 😁

Dude, those are some seriously good looking examples. Like Cohibas from the old days. I'm weird buying C/Ps because I feel like the lesser looking cigars get passed off to those but this proves how wrong I am. Enjoy!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scubasteve20 said:

Dude, those are some seriously good looking examples. Like Cohibas from the old days. I'm weird buying C/Ps because I feel like the lesser looking cigars get passed off to those but this proves how wrong I am. Enjoy!

Felt it was the best way to try without breaking the bank. The wrappers are flawless and so smooth. The Espy is the same shade as the CoRo, lighting angle made it look darker.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 11:16 AM, cgoodrich said:
Christmas in April!
Picked these up from our esteemed hosts on 24:24. Never had a CoRo or Espy before, unicorns for me. They smell awesome, definitely the honey is there. I was so excited I won I completely forgot to screenshot the box/date codes. Would appreciate if anyone has the screenshot from Feb 21st, PM me the shot if you do.


The CoRo were laguito. I got some and they were listed as MAR SEP/NOV 20


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, havanaclub said:

The CoRo were laguito. I got some and they were listed as MAR SEP/NOV 20

Thank you @havanaclub! That is certainly excellent news for the CoRo. (Although not worried about the Espy being from a sub-par factory...👍)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

A picture says a thousand words! PSP Siglo 1 SOU JUN 20. Thanks FOH!

Wow at first glance I thought they were Maduro Magicos. Those wrappers look dark and awesome!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, prshah25 said:

A picture says a thousand words! PSP Siglo 1 SOU JUN 20. Thanks FOH! 

Those look good enough to eat. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.